flatbed rental

Discussion in 'Flatbed Trucking Forum' started by runner transport, Jul 30, 2012.

1. runner transport

runner transport Bobtail Member

Jul 19, 2012
    Can anyone tell me where I can rent a good flatbed trailer in Houston TX looking for 53" flatbed?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. runner transport

runner transport Bobtail Member

Jul 19, 2012
    Thanks flatbed but they no longer lease to us small fish only the big dogs now that needs multiple trailers for their company.

4. FLATBED

FLATBED Road Train Member

Just do a search on Google for Flatbed trailer rental in Houston , should get you some places to contact.

5. BAYOU

BAYOU Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2010
    Beaumont,Tx
    Good luck it was just as cheap and easy just to buy one I called everyone in Houston and most ran $550-$750 pluse $.09-$.19 a mile add that up it would cost me over $1,000 a month. I ended up buying one $3,300 down and $800 a month in 36 months it's mine it's a 2010 combo spread

6. turnanburn

turnanburn Medium Load Member

Jan 25, 2011
    central Vermont
    I'm looking to upgrade my trailer. I don't intend to lease, and would like to purchase a good used trailer. Doesn't seem like much is available. I found some MANAC combo flats (2000, 2001) that have good decks but quite a bit of rust on the bottoms. they can be had for around 9K. I just did a total restoration on the bottom of my lowboy this past spring and I'm not ready for another project. I'm using the TRUCK PAPER to locate what's out there. Any other ideas guys?

Looking for flat, 102x48. Open on spread or not.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.