Flip flop = bad time

Discussion in 'Trucking Accidents' started by PackRatTDI, Aug 30, 2011.

1. American-Trucker

American-Trucker Road Train Member

Nov 8, 2009
    Charlotte, North Carolina

your the one that came on here talking sheet, i answer a question. If you dont like my post dont read them!:biggrin_25522:

American Trucker

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Giggles the Original

Giggles the Original Road Train Member

Drive in my socks...dont own flip flops...wear tennis shoes when out of truck, otherwise, in my socks..same for CB

4. SpankingGT

SpankingGT Light Load Member

Sep 9, 2010
    Open forum guy! You spew racist remarks, feed false information....yeah I called you on it and as expected- no rebutle, just blah blah blah #########!

5. American-Trucker

Nov 8, 2009

oh ok i'll go cry now.....:biggrin_2559: Your barking up the wrong tree if your trying to start something, im good at ignoring people:biggrin_25522:

American Trucker

6. Big Don

Big Don "Old Fart"

Sep 8, 2007
    Utah's DIXIE!
    So what is the problem? You SAID it was in a cooler in the bed of the pickup! Probably sitting right in the sun as well. But that should be ok, it IS in a cooler. . .

Or is it just that you don't like "ethnic" food?:biggrin_2559: (Buritio) what is this buritio anyway????? Is it anything like a burrito or "little burro?"

7. American-Trucker

Nov 8, 2009

i like tacos and barritos but not from some random guy selling them from the bed of his pickup truck in TEXAS at 8am :biggrin_25513: Perhaps if he had like a sign on the truck or something lol

Real Mexican food is wayy better then the Taco Hello fast food crapola

American Trucker

8. M818

M818 Light Load Member

Apr 27, 2011
    Dallas, Texas
    hahaha that is funny! I forgot to mention they had been playing footsie.. OK well it only equates to those two not anyone else.

9. GuysLady

GuysLady Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Jun 20, 2007
    The eye of the storm....
    Lets keep the racist rearks off the boards. This is the ONLY warning I will give on this.

10. Infamous El Guapo

Infamous El Guapo Bobtail Member

Dec 17, 2010
    Dallas, TX
    Best Mexican food I ever ate here in Texas, came from a pretty young Mexican girl who stopped every morning at our corporate office with breakfast burritos, and every afternoon with tamales.

She sold them from the trunk of her car. We didn't care. She was making money, and we knew she wouldn't sell us anything bad, as that would hurt her income.

I'd rather see something like that Mexican girl actively working to make a buck, than some bum, wino, crack/meth head of any race/nationality on the corner looking for a handout holding a cardboard sign to afford his next fix.

josh.c and zebcohobo Thank this.
  11. KRAKAJACKJONSON

KRAKAJACKJONSON Medium Load Member

Aug 24, 2011
    Clemmons NC
    Your right, no special grant for immigrants, no need for grant it's all free. Example I know 2 illegals where I live and they have 2 kids which because they were born here are citizens. Parents qualify for 600.00 month in food stamps even though they don't belong here. If i'm illegal in mexico, can I expect the same free ride , no but instead shot or spend entire life in mexican jail.

You are an idiot if you believe no special grants for foreigners. India poorest country in the world, but as soon as they hit American soil they buy up every seven eleven and hotel in town. Another example where my mom gets here nails down, koreans, women tells mom she got money to start busniness and doesn't have to pay taxes for 5 years. It's been 10 years, she still doesn't pay but owns 3 more salons.

If America is to get back on her feet we have to cut off all aid to illegals and all other countrys period. Illegals are nothing but a big sponge sucking the life out of us. Send them all back, i think we have enough trucks to get it done.

misterG and American-Trucker Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.