Flip flop = bad time

Discussion in 'Trucking Accidents' started by PackRatTDI, Aug 30, 2011.

1. josh.c

josh.c Road Train Member

Feb 22, 2009
    Knoxville, Tn
    Alright hoss, no need to call me an idiot. Tell you what-just to show what an idiot I am, I'm willing to give up a hard-earned $100 bill if you can show some documentation of these special grants and tax breaks for immigrants. You don't even have to show me in complete sentences either-despite being an idiot, I can decipher your fragments. Oh, and depending on whose statistics you look at, India is about the 60th poorest country, a far cry from being the poorest.

zebcohobo Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. KRAKAJACKJONSON

KRAKAJACKJONSON Medium Load Member

Aug 24, 2011
    Clemmons NC
    Nice that you keep tract of poor countries, I try to avoid them myself. I cannot call up my congressman and say hey, give me the doc number on that foreign provisions bill, because he or she will deny it exists. They don't want Americans knowing that while they are being screwed, billions a year go to help out foreigners. Besides, the two examples I gave you are not hearsay, they came from the people receiving the benefits themselves.

If we give free privisions for illegals, what the hell do you think we do for the ones here legally, thats right everything. I dare anyone on here to say that it is not easier for foreigners to start up a business than it is for an American born and raised here. As far as you 100.00, keep it I have plenty of my own. A foreigner will get a loan to buy a 150000 truck sooner than a citizen, it's what the government calls, giving everyone the chance for the American dream.

4. josh.c

josh.c Road Train Member

Feb 22, 2009
    Knoxville, Tn
    I'll take you up on that dare-it's not easier for foreigners to start up a business than it is for an American born and raised here. Of course I'll keep my $100, you can't prove what you're saying because, well, it's all...ahem...hearsay. You can't show any proof that these programs exist, not because of some kind of conspiracy to hide them from tax-paying Americans, but because they don't exist.

5. American-Trucker

American-Trucker Road Train Member

Nov 8, 2009
    Charlotte, North Carolina

next time im home i'll stop buy my local gas station and ask Petel to join on here and explain to you how he went from a Broke arse farmer in India to owning 6 gas stations in Charlotte, NC with 2 years.....

American Trucker

KRAKAJACKJONSON Thanks this.
  6. josh.c

josh.c Road Train Member

Feb 22, 2009
    Knoxville, Tn
    Great, looking forward to it-if he can provide some kind of proof that he got financial assistance from the US Government not available to natural born citizens.

7. zebcohobo

zebcohobo Vincent Van Gopher

Jul 19, 2010
    Redbank,SC
    There are no "free handouts" to immigrants. There are however grants available and they take the time to research and apply for those grants. They also have a very different approach to saving and investing money than we do. They recieve a temporary tax break for their first two years in the country. The bottom line is they want it more and aren't afraid to do what it takes to get it. They could care less about days off or vacation or sick days. They don't spend their money carelessly and they invest wisely. It's no secret you know. The same opportunities are avaliable to you or I. It's just, they keep all the "how-to" information locked away in books and on secret government websites like grantsdotgov.

misterG and josh.c Thank this.
  8. misterG

misterG Road Train Member

Jan 21, 2009
    ask my dispatcher
    Now, Zebco, we don't want to be making these guys mad.
    Since they don't have the time to read the book, or do the research. Nor do they have the time to do the WORK, required to get the grants.

9. zebcohobo

zebcohobo Vincent Van Gopher

Jul 19, 2010
    Redbank,SC
    Yeah, filling out the online questionaire is a nightmare. Just 5 minutes of your life you'll never get back. And for what? Free money? It's crazy to even consider such a thing!:biggrin_2559:

10. KRAKAJACKJONSON

Aug 24, 2011
    Clemmons NC
    10000 to start beauty salon and don't have to pay taxes for 5 years= free handout

11. KRAKAJACKJONSON

Aug 24, 2011
    Clemmons NC
    yes there is, it's called welfare, foodstamps, ssi and all the other programs.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.