Flip flop = bad time

Discussion in 'Trucking Accidents' started by PackRatTDI, Aug 30, 2011.

1. KRAKAJACKJONSON

KRAKAJACKJONSON Medium Load Member

Aug 24, 2011
    Clemmons NC
    They have a different approach all right, come over here get on welfare, foodstamps,ssi government grants up the ##### and then send all their money back to mexico. And don't tell me they want it more or work harder to get it, take one look at them, they are a piece of trash and ghetto up all the neighborhoods. Democrats are going to give all the illegals here amnesty and what will it cost them, their vote, thats it. And here is the biggest proof of all, they couldn't make it in their country, but a change of scenery over here made all the difference in the world, right. You keep believing that so you won't have to admit that your getting f##### by the government which by the way has their own agenda by giving these people a free ride on the American Dream.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. KRAKAJACKJONSON

Aug 24, 2011
    Clemmons NC
    Question, how many white people getting food stamps in your South Carolina, 1 maybe 2, how many others.

4. KRAKAJACKJONSON

Aug 24, 2011
    Clemmons NC
    Here is more proof, when mexicans start driving all their big rigs over here they are NOT subject to DOT regulations, they can be ready to explode and they are perfectly legal over here, over weight, not a problem, keep on trucking, flat tire, get it fixed next week, no cdl, who cares your mexican, truck hasn't been inspected since the 70 's, come on over, and if our less than perfect roads here mess up the suspension on your truck we'll fix that too.

5. KRAKAJACKJONSON

Aug 24, 2011
    Clemmons NC
    No, the unprofessional ones are the ones who drive internationals, freightliners, macks, volvos and western star. Doesn't matter how well you are dressed in one of those, still look like an eyesore to the industry, by buying the cheapest plastic truck you could find.

6. KRAKAJACKJONSON

Aug 24, 2011
    Clemmons NC
    Well, lose your trucking job, go financially broke and then try to get foodstamps for your family, won't happen. The only people who do get them are those who have been on them for generations.:biggrin_255: Obama just gave like 12 billion to Brazil so that they can drill oil and we can buy it from them, don't tell me foreigners aren't treated better, The entire United States of America is nothing more than a big welfare check to the world, always has been, always will be period.

7. Infosaur

Infosaur Road Train Member

Although I've never seen the movie, I call it "Kippendorf-ing".

It refers to the movie "Kippendorf's Tribe" it's about a professor that spends all his research grant money on supporting his uppermiddle class lifestyle. Then when he is asked for results, he rushes to "invent" a tribe using his family and some hilarious not seen since the days of blackface minstal shows shenanagans.

It is a laugh riot,,, (or so I'm told)

I call it fraud.

(really I'm supposed to root for this guy?):biggrin_25524:

EDIT: I suppose if I'm ever in jail and have 10-20 years of my life to waste, after I've picked every booger, poped every zit and plucked out every last chest hair,,, I might find the time to actally watch that flick. But maybe I'll just count the cinderblocks in my cell one more time,,,

8. josh.c

josh.c Road Train Member

Feb 22, 2009
    Knoxville, Tn
    Yeah, you can't back this up either, any of it. I think you have a really hard time grasping what "proof" is.

You know who made the first plastic cab trucks? Paccar, in the form of the T2000 and 387. AFAIK, Mack and Volvo still use steel and fiberglass, and WS still uses aluminum and fiberglass-none of them have plastic cabs.

9. josh.c

josh.c Road Train Member

Feb 22, 2009
    Knoxville, Tn
    Sorry, I missed this one before.

Woah, hold on-I thought you said illegal immigrants could get food stamps too. So they got them for generations before they came to the country?

This is also false. Sure, you might have gotten a spam email about it, but that doesn't make it true. You should really check your facts on this stuff before spouting off.

If that's really how you feel about this country, I wish you would leave, because there's a whole lot more to this country than that. (This statement also shows a real lack of knowledge about the history of this country on your part.) I'm not crazy about being forced to pay taxes at gunpoint for things like welfare and food stamps, but this is still the best country in the world to live to your full potential and raise a family. "When you're running down my country, hoss, you're walking on the fightin' side of me."

10. hotrod1653

hotrod1653 Road Train Member

Aug 29, 2009
    Somewhere in America
    All of this has to do with a driver losing his flip flop and wrecking a truck? Wow. :biggrin_25524:

11. KRAKAJACKJONSON

Aug 24, 2011
    Clemmons NC
    and who the f### are you, you don't work for the government so as to know what is real and what is spam. the Brazil thing was on the news but you wouldn't know that, you were in that pos you drive. Fact- illegals in this country who have a kid born here are eligible for foodstamps- Fact in my state I pay instate tuition for college, you come here you pay out of state tuition, illegal who finishes high school here, instate tuition, thats right big boy suck on that, passed this year. I do love this country and so thats why I hate foreigners and illegals who come here to suck us like a sponge. And lastly explain this, foreigner in his country pos, come here and own everything with according to you just a change of scenery, really if he was all that savy as you say they are they could have made it in their own country, but no they came here and got alot of help from uncle sam. I would love to see you make a new thread asking all drivers here do you think foreigners who move here have an advantage over us the citizens as far as starting business and such, you would be blown out of here and laughed at like the clown you are.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.