Florilli Transport Bad! Bad! Bad!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Slow Poke One, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. misterG

misterG Road Train Member

Jan 21, 2009
    ask my dispatcher
    Uh, packerfan, not to sound redundant or stupid but looking at your stats. You are 37 with 18 year of driving OK, that's plausible.

Next you state that you have 3,000,000, now if you worked every wk of every year you drove nearly 3500 miles a wk. Not likely. Not even legally plausible.

You sound like a recruiter for Florilli. Not saying you are, but you sound an awful lot like one.

51.50 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. packerfan11

packerfan11 Light Load Member

May 11, 2009
    Columbia City, IN
    Oh come on driver, Im glad you hold yourself in a limelight that doesnt exist. But its impossible to drive 200,000 miles a year. (team?) youve been driving 4 years according to your stats. 2nd, Im sorry you didnt make it here, maybe you will be happy elsewhere. And its obvious you havnt been trucking long because of you slated view on how trucking companies work. If its that bad in your eyes, you should really consider another occupation. Im not going to play tag here in this forum, im just stating how I see things based on your very own words. Its obvious you don't do your homework when checking out companies. If you did, you would see that the safestat is because of DRIVER error, not equipment. Sorry, your argument doesnt hold water and this is my last post on your ridiculous whining.

4. packerfan11

packerfan11 Light Load Member

May 11, 2009
    Columbia City, IN
    No Sir, I am not a "recruiter" for Florilli. Nor would I want to be.More drivers take freight from me. I see to many whiners and complainers just because they don't get their way, you know the type im sure. I just am glad that for me, Ive found a company that I enjoy working for, everyone else be ######. That being said, that doesn't mean I agree with everything they do. And if I see someone stating things that I just know are not true about this company, I will say something. Does that mean I love them more than anything? No, because if Florilli at some point no longer fits my needs, I WILL go elsewhere. My record would reflect that. (no im not completely proud of it either) And ok, 3,000,000 is the rounded up number. Ive been driving OTR since 93 and have worked in some capacity one way or the other in trucking since I was 15. Miles add up...period. 2.7 million is closer to reality, ok, shoot me I inflated it...There have been several years where I have run hard and yes, fudged a few logbooks in my day...any old hand will tell you they have too. Again, I reiterate...if you look at my posts..I have blasted 2 companies, based on my dealings only and my personal interaction. Not every company is perfect for everyone and that is just a plain hard fact. This other driver in my OPINION, just ranted and raved because he couldn't cut the mustard here, and I take exception to him telling untruths when I know how the system works here. Just that plain and simple, just be aware that your gonna get your share of screwing and lies from one end of the spectrum to the other, but if you can see thru the BS and have a good attitude, driving can be a very good carreer.

5. diamond2010

diamond2010 Bobtail Member

Apr 30, 2010
    everywhere usa
    Hello I am posting this to warn all drivers to stay away from florilli transportation out of west liberty iowa ! I hope you take this seriously because it is all truthful. I am a driver with 11 yrs under my belt. This company sucked from day 1, if you can't drive come work here there is no driving test . Curt the guy who does the orientation is a real bull(you know what i mean) they send u annoying messages via sattelite about evrything ( hard brakes,idling,over speed,etc) they tell you how to do everything and nobody except for murray fitzer the owner has ever even been in a big truck period! dispatch is a joke ! they are extremely ignorant to their drivers and act like we are all idots and dont know anything except to be a steering wheel holder. They call you and ask where you are located even though the trucks are equipped with tracking. maintenance DO NOT fix anything period!!! the truck I was issued i called the gangsta lean due to bad springs and leaned 2-3 inches on the passengers side my windshield leaked on both sides everytime it rained. trucks are FILTHY when you are issued one. I can go on and on about florilli but if you have any questions post back . I am no longer there because I got tired of the dumb stuff for example my dispatcher wanted to write me up for a late delivery to a first come first serve. I seriously hope you take this into concideration if you are thinking about going to florilli .

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.