1. TankerTwucker

TankerTwucker Bobtail Member

Mar 6, 2019
    i started with Superior in March and had to go through their entry level program. It. Took. Forever!! Good part is I learned quite a bit and having never pulled tanks I got a lot of seat time with my trainer in the shotgun seat. I’ve been on my own a little while now and overall I’ve just been pulling out and back, gone a night or two loads. Now, they’ve taken away the majority of our dedicated loads and put us into the system. I’m ok with being gone a couple days but the idea of being gone a week or 2 at a time doesn’t set well with me. Or my family. I like the company and I like what I do but I’m not sure if I’m going to be able to get use to this.

Plus side, I’ve never been as far west as I am now and it is beautiful out here. Little to no humidity and the mountains are something to behold. My truck is new (slow), the money is good but insurance is pretty expensive. I also don’t like having to do online training every month and being put on blast over the Qualcomm when it’s not done yet. Pros and cons to every job I suppose. The last trucking company I was at was piss poor in comparison to these guys so to get me to leave here will take some doing. I can get use to slow trucks and online bs “training”

Chinatown Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jdimes

jdimes Medium Load Member

Apr 22, 2011
    somewhere, usa
    Why'd they take away the dedicated loads?

4. Robert31178

Robert31178 Bobtail Member

Jul 18, 2019
    What was the company you were with previously? I'm about to start school and am on here trying to learn who to steer clear of.

5. Numb

Numb Crusty Curmudgeon

Jan 30, 2012
    Charlotte, N.Carolina
    FNG- "freakin' new guy"?

FlaSwampRat Thanks this.
  6. Robert31178

Robert31178 Bobtail Member

Jul 18, 2019
    Yeap, FNG for sure lol......but with the wisdom of a 20 year service vet :) Trying to get a crapload of research in before I apply to anyone, creepin' on this forum has already helped me get some ideas of where to start potentially.

FlaSwampRat Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.