Fox Run Transport

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Fatman, Mar 4, 2012.

1. ndakotan

ndakotan Bobtail Member

Dec 22, 2013
    North Dakota
    I worked for them last year and hope they have truly inproved their business practices. They kept me really busy for a couple weeks and then I ended up sitting. I stayed a couple months hoping that things would pick up, but they never did. I also had the same payrate/paycheck issues as the other posters on here. Good luck to you and your husband and I hope things work out for you.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. tallmama

tallmama Bobtail Member

Dec 19, 2013
    Thank you ndakotan. There are some new key people, contracts are posted in the common area, etc. He's going to give a fair shot and if it doesn't work out, he's got friends that could get him on elsewhere. Sorry your experience wasn't great. Hope you get some time home and have a Merry Christmas!

4. itsMeFred

itsMeFred Bobtail Member

Jan 12, 2012
    NW Kansas
    I just wanted to update:
    Last autumn, my husband moved on from Fox Run after nearly 2 years. He felt they did well by him but he had a management opportunity with a different company that he had to jump at. He left on good terms with Dan and could probably get a job fairly easily if he wanted.

Frac sand in ND tends to be feast or famine. Part of it is determined by the individual truck companies, but part of it is simply the nature of the industry in an extreme environment. They're currently working in PA/OH also, and it doesn't seem to be nearly as hit or miss as it is in ND. Much steadier...

Whether you like FoxRun or not, use it as an opportunity to develop connections in the industry. Be professional, don't bellyache about your job, go above and beyond…you know--all that stuff that your grandpas taught you. It's been my observation over the years that most people get out of their jobs what they put in.
    I won't say they're the best out there. I honestly don't know that I could guess who would be the best out there. But I will say FoxRun will give you a fair shake, some experience, and a chance to network.

5. jimmycrackcorn

jimmycrackcorn Light Load Member

Jul 13, 2013
    Update: The new company was headed up by the brother of the owner of Fox Run and it stared out to be a really great thing, but then the same Fox Run "Values" came to play and it tanked in ND, so they ran to PA to work the gas fields and the same thing.

jb9033 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.