Fraud, Thieves, and Deceitful- CR England

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by TruckeeRiver, Dec 7, 2013.

1. TruckeeRiver

TruckeeRiver Bobtail Member

Oct 28, 2013
    Carson City, Nevada
    Please, Please be aware of this company. They prey on new truckers and take more then their fair share from your pocket. You'll end up working with incompetent DM's and you'll have to chase them down to get compensated for any canceled loads. It's like pulling teeth when it comes to them for-warning you about canceled loads. You'll also spend more time getting their trucks repaired than on then road. Though I am an I.C., I spent more time placing the truck in the shop than making money. They also have the tendencies to lease out 'Lemon Trucks'. They are currently under investigation for their business practices; this is a 'heads up'! Don't make the same mistake that too many of us have made dealing with CR England. If I could save at least one truckers headache then I have done my job...Before you leap, research, ask lots of questions, and heed the tall- tail signs. Don't forget to question truckers; we're everywhere. You'll see truckers at truck stops, gas stations, Wal-Mart, diners, etc. The majority of us like to talk so feel free to sit, buy us a cup of coffee, and pick our brain... Good Luck out there and be safe!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. RizenPhoenix

RizenPhoenix Road Train Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Thank you for starting the latest CR England sucks thread. The next one should be along anytime now.

4. 77smartin

77smartin Road Train Member

Apr 3, 2011
    I dunno.
    I always feel bad for a CR England driver when I see them...you know there is nothing positive going on inside their heads.

5. HalpinUout

HalpinUout Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2011
    I think everyone that's a member of this site should donate a dollar so we can rent a Lamar billboard outside of every CRE training facility they have that says "before you sign your life away with this garbage of a bottom feeder company your being advised to log onto "Thetruckersreport.com" and read the million plus horror stories of unhappy students you have been warned please no crying later"

6. OzzyOKC

OzzyOKC Light Load Member

May 29, 2010
    Durant, OK

I'd do it with my own money, if I had any lol.

Upinsmoke and D.Tibbitt Thank this.
  7. dogtrucker

dogtrucker Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2012
    my truck
    I have worked for CRE almost 2 years now. Any questions?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2013
    D.Tibbitt Thanks this.
  8. Flatbedn

Flatbedn Road Train Member

Nov 12, 2012
    Missouri
    They suck. Why would you be defending them unless you are a corporate plant? None of England's drivers are happy.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2013
  9. Menehune

Menehune Light Load Member

Jan 21, 2011
    With no specifics we all can truthfully say it is C.R.Englands fault? Could it possibly be a enexperienced lease Operator,or whatever he is, who may be at fault this time?

Granted I have no real love, nor experience with C.R.England. But, they cant always be wrong. Maybe we need all the facts before we jump to conclusions.

10. dogtrucker

dogtrucker Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2012
    my truck
    I did not say one word to defend them - your angst makes you delusional

mustang970 Thanks this.
  11. Flatbedn

Flatbedn Road Train Member

Nov 12, 2012
    Missouri
    Angst? What is that? Delusional? Not hardly. Smart enough to leave England during orientation when they started their spill of how they were going to rip us off.

randal02lee Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.