Fraud

Discussion in 'Freight Broker Forum' started by Numan, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Avrakotos

Avrakotos Medium Load Member

Jan 22, 2020
    BC
    I just read their bonds ( TriStar, AllState, Massive 3PL) are being revoked. And all of their MC#s are getting tagged and bagged on carrier 411 with FG reports. Brother you better get your money quick or its gonna be gone forever.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. PPDCT

PPDCT Road Train Member

Jun 15, 2017
    St. Paul, MN
    Hey buddy- you got a link on that? These mooks have been bugging the crap out of one of my colleague for the past two to three months, and I'd sure love to send this his way.

Midwest Trucker and Avrakotos Thank this.
  4. Avrakotos

Jan 22, 2020
    BC
    I was sent the info in a confidential email so I don't have the link to post, but Carrier411 notes its being revoked as does Safer on their websites. From what we gather, their insurance underwriter is cancelling their policies. All 3 companies are getting cancelled on the same day. Here is a link to an article about the fraud going on out there.

Freight fraud: Burgeoning double-brokering scheme like 'whack-a-mole’ - FreightWaves

I have the list mentioned and can send it to anyone interested if you provide a way for you to receive it via message.

Midwest Trucker and PPDCT Thank this.
  5. PPDCT

PPDCT Road Train Member

Jun 15, 2017
    St. Paul, MN
    I'd need one of the mods to set it up - unfortunately I can't send anything/post anything private side. If any of them would be willing, though, I'd be happy to have a look at the particulars. I'd seen the FreightWaves article, and I've obviously been tracking this ring of shenanigans for the last year or so.

Midwest Trucker and Avrakotos Thank this.
  6. Avrakotos

Jan 22, 2020
    BC
    You might be able to adjust it in your settings. I was able to get several direct messages from a TriStar agent calling me names and making 5th grade mom jokes. It was entertaining at least.

7. AgeOleSun

AgeOleSun Bobtail Member

Jan 29, 2014
    Avrakotos, would be much appreciated!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.