Freightliner FL70 Service manual

Discussion in 'Freightliner Forum' started by CumminsISC, Jul 19, 2021.

1. CumminsISC

CumminsISC Bobtail Member

Jul 19, 2021
    First post, but I have been taking advantage of the great information from this forum for a while now, so thanks for that!

I have an old FL70 with a Cummins 8.3L ISC.
    I am mainly looking for the fuel system diagram, I did call the local Freightliner dealer and they acted like it would be easier / way cheaper to find the service manual online.

All I can find online is a huge amount of website that appear to be Chinese scam sites.
    Does anyone have a good source for service manuals or can hook me up with a copy of the fuel system diagram?
    Thanks!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. QUALITYTRUCK

QUALITYTRUCK Road Train Member

Jun 14, 2009
    romulus,mi
    Free sign up for Cummins quick serve. You get up to 5 different engine serial # for free. After 5 it costs. Very easy to sign up. It sometimes takes 24 hrs. to get activated, but I have seen it take as little as 10 minutes for an activation code.

baha Thanks this.
  4. CumminsISC

CumminsISC Bobtail Member

Jul 19, 2021
    Thanks, I am in Quickserve, but I did not know that they provide that much information for free!
    I really wanted to see the routing of the fuel lines between tank/engine/filters. I’m sure I can figure it out by just getting under the rig and scout it out.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.