Freightliner loosing marker lights with headlights

Discussion in 'Trucks [ Eighteen Wheelers ]' started by blackcoal, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Rae45

Rae45 Bobtail Member

Jan 16, 2021
    2013 Freightliner cascadia headlights, marker lights will not cut off automatically stays on when the truck is off. windshield wipers will not work or blinkers nor the dome lights... please advise

2. Smellfunny

Smellfunny Road Train Member

Jan 28, 2012
    South Carolina
    Probably need to start a new post instead of starting in the middle of a FLD question.

3. Truck3rinSA

Truck3rinSA Bobtail Member

Jan 31, 2022
    So when i turn on my running lights, all clearance, headlights and tailights turn on but my side marker lights on bobtail dont what could it be?

4. Truck3rinSA

Truck3rinSA Bobtail Member

Jan 31, 2022
    So when i turn my running lights on, my clearance lights on truck and tail lights turn on but my side marker lights wont turn on. When i turn my left and right blinker on they dont blink either. When i flip my running light switch off and turn my left and right turn signals on, my side marker lights start blinking what could this be?.

5. truckenfrog

truckenfrog Bobtail Member

Dec 11, 2022
    I have a 2007 freightliner Columbia this just started, turn headlights on and the clearance and all marker lights go out, turn down to marker position they all work fine, and headlights go out. but all turn signals work fine. I have replaced headlight switch and interrupt switch, checked fuses but not breakers

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.