Freymiller May 2018

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by moremilesplz, May 11, 2018.

1. Dcodyntnd

Dcodyntnd Bobtail Member

Aug 21, 2019
    I’ve been here for almost 6 years. It’s the longest I’ve ever stayed with a company. I’ve got almost 3 million miles. What’s been said by this driver is for the most part right on. As far as the cameras... they do not, nor do they have the time to watch what you’re doing. It’s strictly for accidents and as of now, the cameras don’t face inward anymore. The miles... if you wanna run, and show them you can deliver on time you get all the miles you can handle! The OP will see more miles the longer he’s there. Your attitude and willingness to run determines everything. The money... they have really stepped it up in the last couple years! And not just for new hires. EVERYONE got multiple raises. I have realized aprox 6-8 cents per mile raise in 2 years! Being responsible/good attitude/can do attitude and delivering on time gets you a new truck every year. Trucks are no older than 3 years or 400,000 miles. Trailers are no older than 4 years old. You won’t drive junk here! Dispatch usually never bugs you unless something changes with your load or if you have a question. They won’t ignore you either. Most of the time they respond anywhere from immediately to about an hour. I bring home 1200 to 1400 per week. Occasionally you get a bad week, but not often. Trucks run 68 mph now. Could be better, but what company is perfect?? Our drivers act like family to one another. It’s a brotherhood here! If you gotta go home for an emergency, they’ll put you on a plane immediately. As a brotherhood mentality, when you wanna go home for home time and you have a load going somewhere else, us drivers will repower it for you.

D.Tibbitt and Metallica88 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Dcodyntnd

Dcodyntnd Bobtail Member

Aug 21, 2019
    My wife and I run together. Neither of us can sleep when the truck is moving, so we run like a super single. We do 6-700 miles a day. We share .59 cents per mile. No doubles or carrots. We get a new truck every year. Although I wouldn’t expect a new truck when you first begin. It will be 1-2 years old.

Speed_Drums and Vic Firth Thank this.
  4. Speed_Drums

Speed_Drums Road Train Member

Dec 26, 2014
    Are you guys switching to an all automatic fleet or are they still buying manual tractors for those that don't like autos?

pank83 Thanks this.
  5. Nitelyte

Nitelyte Bobtail Member

Sep 7, 2019
    North Carolina
    Hows freymiller these days? Worth going? Are the trucks governed?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.