Freymiller ?

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by roadhammer123, Jun 1, 2019.

1. VinceBlack

VinceBlack Light Load Member

Nov 6, 2021
    The Badlands
    @Lonestar87 Are you still with Freymiller? Are you still happy and getting miles?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MisterDoctor

MisterDoctor Bobtail Member

Dec 9, 2023
    Got an offer for a better gig and was planning on leaving freymiller. Will they get me a rental home or should I plan hometime to get my stuff off the truck before turning it in?

4. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    i don't know of too many company's that pay a rental for you to go home.

you're quitting, they ain't helping you.

schedule home time, clean it out, take rig back to terminal, then get home on your own.

or return to terminal, clean it out there, get your own uhaul or rental car, to get home.

either way, take pictures of the truck, trailer, and if possible have someone from the shop sign off they accepted the equipment.

Stonehjl and Speed_Drums Thank this.
  5. jdimes

jdimes Medium Load Member

Apr 22, 2011
    somewhere, usa
    There are still some decent people out here(a small minority though) I left my last company for a better opportunity and one of the owners had a member of the safety department give me a ride to the airport was very grateful for that because otherwise it would’ve cost me about $125 for a Uber ride

Stonehjl and Chinatown Thank this.
  6. JohnBoy

JohnBoy Road Train Member

Apr 24, 2009
    Lake Worth, FL.
    I heard my company gives you one hour to vacate the premises when you quit at the terminal. I’d like to think that after 11 years driving at my joint they’d at least give me an hour and a half. I’ll let everyone know a week from tomorrow.

7. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Do you have a car at the terminal?

8. JohnBoy

JohnBoy Road Train Member

Apr 24, 2009
    Lake Worth, FL.
    Uber to the airport. I have lightened up my belongings when I was home for Thanksgiving. One duffel bag and a carryon. Before I get to the yard, I’ll stop at the Pilot down the street and unplug my CB, call Uber, then get the truck signed off, hand in my fuel card, say goodbye to 2 people then tiptoe out the front door. I’ve used the back door these last 11 years, so when I leave, it will be through the fancy front glass entrance.

9. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Enjoy retirement; you've earned a good one!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.