freymiller

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Sti400, Dec 24, 2015.

1. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    These companies would rather put cameras in their trucks then raise the standard of hiring...

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Winnyf1

Winnyf1 Road Train Member

Jan 14, 2015
    Evansville, IN
    A lot of it has to do with the insurance industry, one day all company trucks will have camera because to get insurance you'll be required to have them.

4. FLATBED

FLATBED Road Train Member

They all cry about CAMERAS wait until the SPEED LIMITERS become mandatory

5. poppapump1332

poppapump1332 Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2010
    birdsboro,pa
    Not gonna happen anytime soon even the elog mandate I believe will get overturned in court.

roadhammer123 and drvrtech77 Thank this.
  6. Sti400

Sti400 Light Load Member

Jun 27, 2015
    I personally dont care about the cameras they dont bother me. But they do explain to us that they have saved people when they have an accident.

MidWest_MacDaddy and FLATBED Thank this.
  7. roadhammer123

roadhammer123 Medium Load Member

Nov 16, 2010
    Springfield, Ma. area
    your correct they are on a hold in the Department of Transportation along with speed limiters there study showed no real new Safty data because of ELogs until june of 2016.. my fingers are crossed because im a paper log fan not for miles or safety but for the ability to stop and sleep when i need to and not burn up hrs lol and i hate having to spend money for my trucks because the FEDS tell me too

Lone Ranger 13 Thanks this.
  8. roadhammer123

roadhammer123 Medium Load Member

Nov 16, 2010
    Springfield, Ma. area
    Hey man are you still with them and if so how is it going with them

9. Sti400

Sti400 Light Load Member

Jun 27, 2015
    Yes im still with them i just came home for 5 days.

10. Braylean

Braylean Light Load Member

Sep 10, 2013
    The cameras at Freymiller are not like alot of them, they have stand-alone cameras. There is no company operating the cameras like other companies. These simply record when an event occurs or when the driver activates it and then when you drive into the terminal it downloads those recordings over the wireless network to the safety offices computers for review. I was skepticle when they told us this in orientation so I got the manufacturer name and model number off the camera and looked it up on the internet and found that this was in fact the truth. anyone can buy those cameras on Amazon as a matter of fact. I really enjoyed working there and left only because of health and vehicle issues at home. I ran company for 3 months and leased for 3 months and was happy on both sides of the fence. You can easily make $1000 a week on the lease bring home before taxes and if you save and get your own authority then 2 to 4 times that amount is possible each week. I brought home $700 to $1200 a week on the company side.

Sti400 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.