Fuel Tips

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by ramifuel, Jul 11, 2007.

1. Ronnocomot

Ronnocomot Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2006
    IL
    Gee, I wonder why I never heard of these pills before. Why didn't some corporation buy out the technology?

Ummm, cause its a scam.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Pur48Ted

Pur48Ted Road Train Member

Jun 14, 2006
    Grand Rapids, MI
    To state that ' if it was up to some of ' us for society to advance ' we would be hauling with a horse and buggy ' is just an ignorant and insulting statement to make. That assumes truckdrivers are stupid and uneducated..
    Perhaps you should look around and see who your fellow-truckers are. (if indeed YOU are a trucker, which I doubt).
    Truckers today come from ALL walks of life and ALL educational backgrounds. There possibly are thousands of truckers who hold college degrees. I know PLENTY of them, but I don't happen to be one of them, but I ain't your average dummy either. I know Doctors, Nurses, CEO's Mechanical Engineers, Cops and Lawyers who drive trucks. Ben "Nighthorse" Campbell, Lawyer and former Senator from the State of Colorado is a TRUCK DRIVER.

To state that they all sit back and are making all the money while we are on the bottom and doing all the work, sounds like you expect someone to feel sorry for you and give to you because you are a "victim" of society. In reality, you are too LAZY to make things happen for yourself. You POOR VICTIM, you. I feel so sorry about your situation.....NOT! No one ever gave me a thing, I didn't earn. Nor do I expect anyone to.

NOW you show your REAL Ignorance by even THINKING that Bush has any control over the OIL Companies.

YOUR ignorance kept you from learning in H.S. Economics class that the COST of every thing you consume is driven by a little known theory called Supply and Demand. It is LITTLE KNOWN because ignoramuses like you don't understand that the Oil Industry has only about a 3% to 8% profit margin, that means (in REAL SIMPLE Language) that they make .03 to .08 cents per dollar. While "BIG OIL" makes 3 to 8% for every dollar, bottled water makes about 27%, which incidentally makes far more $ than "BIG OIL". Perhaps you liberals should go after "BIG WATER". It is a far more lucrative business.
    You should also understand that most of the "Big Oil" Stocks and Bonds are owned by private individuals, Retirement Funds, Insurance Companies and other Stock Portfolios. You LIBERALISTAS force "Windfall" Profits Tax, you cut your own throats.
    If DEMAND for a product GOES UP, and SUPPLY is limited, PRICE GOES UP TOO.
    Why is the SUPPLY of Gasoline/Diesel limited? Because regulations (enacted by enviro-leftists) have prevented any new Oil Refineries (Nuclear and Coal-Burning Plants as well) from being built during the past 25 years. Regulations by enviro-leftists also prevents drilling in Anwar and in the Gulf of Mexico. The oil reserves in the Gulf are estimated to be hundreds of times the size of anything in the Middle East. Anwar is estimated to hold several times what is in the middle-east. It is interesting to note, that BOTH Mexico AND China are drilling in the Gulf. Wouldn't you rather the US (with their safety record---NO Major Oil Spills in over 25 years---) drill in the Gulf??
    Vlad Putin recently declared that the North Pole was part of Russia....WHY??? Because of the minerals and OIL that can be found there.

Gasoline is taxed an average of .58 cents per gallon. Federal, State and local governments make FAR MORE for every gallon of gasoline (diesel too) than "BIG OIL".

Why aren't you leftists demanding an investigation into the "Wind-Fall" Profits the Government (Fed, State and Local) is making over TAX Revenue from the sale of gasoline/diesel? Instead, you want to 'Blame Bush', like you blame him for Katrina, Global Warming, The Kennedy Assassination and the sinking of the Titanic.

4. ramifuel

ramifuel Bobtail Member

Jul 8, 2007
    lakeland ,fl
    i never intended to insult anyone nor diminuish anybody, my apologies
    all iam looking for is for someone who have used this paticular product that im using for a longer period of time than me and honestly share if there is a sencodary effect , no one so far seen to be using product ,but me and so far i already have experience savings, im looking at the possibilities
    if a man walk on the moon because of technology ,if we can fly because of technology if we have sattelite,cell phones,gps, internet,laser beam
    microchips,microwave even a pill for a woman not to get pregnant
    ect,ect, there could also be a product that increase the efficiency of a motor ,look at it this way convetional oil , sintetic oil ,carburator system
    e.f.i system,scientist figure out how to take lead out of gasoline and still make it work, also they found out how to reduce sulfur out of diesel and still make it work , i said all that to say this in this day and age nothing is impossible
    i assure you i drive a truck everyday all day and a lots of time all nigth too

5. ramifuel

ramifuel Bobtail Member

Jul 8, 2007
    lakeland ,fl
    i told you guys , [ goggle search jerry lang ]
    im at 7.3mpg from 6.2:yes2557:

6. Pur48Ted

Pur48Ted Road Train Member

Jun 14, 2006
    Grand Rapids, MI
    So what?? Jerry Lang is an expert in Combustion and Emissions. He retro-fits BOILERS for: ChevronTexaco, Chevron Phillips, ARCO, Shell, Kraft, Exxon, and Mobil
    NO WHERE on his page does it say he endorses these "magic" pills......
    What is your point??

7. Baack

Baack Road Train Member

May 24, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Almost since the start of combustion engines scams like this have cooked up.
    Before engines it was the horse or cow. Magic pills? They used to sell them at the local graineries.

8. BearGator56

BearGator56 "The G stands for GOOD!"

Apr 11, 2006
    Orlando, FL
    This is why I bought stock in Chevron. I'm up 47% since I bought it earlier this year. :)

9. ramifuel

ramifuel Bobtail Member

Jul 8, 2007
    lakeland ,fl
    exactly he is the expert in combustion chamber and emisions not you
    im not asking you for anything so why dont you road kill on some other post

10. dancnoone

dancnoone "Village Idiot"

May 6, 2007
    Mississippi
    He is also a Distributor for FFI.....which by the way, markets this great product also...produced by leading scientist???

...quote....FFI recently added a new product to their range, the "Eco-Sheen" Waterless Car Wash. What is very interesting is that FFI described the product as being "rich in positively charged electrons". To anyone with even a basic level of scientific knowledge, this is just nonsense - electrons are negatively charged, and no way can a "positively charged electron" exist. There is a positively charged equivalent to the electron, the positron, but these are very rare - and react violently with ordinary matter; washing your car with positrons would cause a large explosion! ...unquote......

http://www.fuelsaving.info/ffi.htm

...Link and a TON of information from a Combustion Engineer who works on GAS & Desiel engines provided his take on Mr Lang's and FFI claims. And he seems to have a much better grasp of knowledge...than our friend here.

However...I am only a dumb truck driver. I would buy rope on a stick...if someone told me it would save me money...or make me money.

11. ramifuel

ramifuel Bobtail Member

Jul 8, 2007
    lakeland ,fl
    did you read the part where it said "none the less jerry lang makes some interesting point that worth considering"
    the experts also told henry ford that a v8 engine was impossible to make
    the experts back on those day told the wrigth brothers it was impossible to fly ,monico was the first men to discover a way to send a message tru the air without any wire and his best friend recruited him into a crazy house,
    thomas edison made the light bulb after over 10,000 intents when experts told him he was out of his mind
    you all may be experts but im thank GOD none of you are my best friend other wise i never would save $120 to $160 a week on my fuel haha!
    :biggrin_2559: call me crazy

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.