Furniture Row Express

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Daniel.trawick, Jan 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Out Cast

Out Cast Light Load Member

Aug 12, 2012
    Never had an issue with pay but if you have questions you can call Lisa and she will help you out as much as possible.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. platinum

platinum Road Train Member

Aug 18, 2010
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Yeah my Empty miles aren't matching up. I do not go out of route much at all. So I'm seeing some shortages precisely with Empty. I just want to verify they are accounted for, I should have a 3k mile week or more according to my QC and BOL sent in after. Any of you guys have the number to lisa please dm me.

4. platinum

platinum Road Train Member

Aug 18, 2010
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Got my call back within 30 mins from Lisa and I have been a week ahead mentally in the payroll. I did have one week only 2k miles but may have been the first 3, next week is 3410 just as I thought but a week early mentally. I am on board to stay out after this holiday tell the end of OCT and go to Aruba as I had 2 free round trip tickets anywhere Air Tran flies. I am going to take off about 7 or 8 days. This will prove the one day off for every week out theory. If I can make better time I want to start doing a spread sheet and manage miles and expenses while on the road.

Be safe everyone, Plat

5. Out Cast

Out Cast Light Load Member

Aug 12, 2012
    Glad to hear ya got it figured out. I does take a while to get used to. I keep a daily planner and jot everything down to help keep track and kick my mind in gear when I loose a day or a week.

Aruba ok I'm jealous.

Have a safe weekend. The travelers are out and crazy in TX already.

6. Daniel.trawick

Daniel.trawick Road Train Member

Nov 28, 2011
    Fort collins,co
    I am still trying to figure out payroll. I like doing a spreadsheet myself on my computer to help me keep track of expenses. I had one with JBS but that one doesn't work for FRE. If you get one made up before me try to share it on here. That would be something I would like to download and use.

Well here in Albuquerque getting unloaded then back to Amarillo to load a 2 dropper for Monday and Tuesday. I hope everyone has a good weekend. Be safe out their as the road will be busier then normal.

7. Efon

Efon Road Train Member

Jan 6, 2009
    Fort Collins, CO
    Have a good weekend everyone. I am sitting at home waiting for the college football season to kick into high gear. I'll rejoin you all Monday.

8. Daniel.trawick

Nov 28, 2011
    Fort collins,co
    Well back in Amarillo. My load at Tyson was ready a day early for a change. So I guess I'll be getting up early to drive to Terrell, TX tomorrow to find a parking spot. My first drop is Monday morning then off to San Antonio for tuesday. For a min there I thought I was going to be rushed on the first drop but I guess Tyson step it up this time. So now it is smooth running with no worries. Except for the weight but I am betting on every scale being closed so not going to let it bother me....lol.

9. Bumper

Bumper Road Train Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Kingsport, Tennessee
    Drove from Laredo to Wichita Kansas yesterday and today and havent crossed a scale yet. Probably none tomorrow or monday either.

10. Daniel.trawick

Nov 28, 2011
    Fort collins,co
    Well made it my first drop with out hitting a scale. Nice thing about a holiday weekend...lol. Getting unloaded now at Walmart then off to San Antonio. One of my friends that lives their is going to pick me up to hang out for the day. Other then that noting going on. Hope everyone is have a good a safe trip.

11. Trucker4Life05

Trucker4Life05 Medium Load Member

Dec 19, 2009
    Hesperia Ca
    Where any of u here at the pilot in Salina ks this morn at 5am

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.