Furniture Row Express

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Daniel.trawick, Jan 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tennessee Trucker

Tennessee Trucker Heavy Load Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Winchester,Tn.
    Sorry things didn't work out for you. The reasons you stated were the same reasons I left. FRE has some good points, but htey need to shake up Omaha a bit. They have the potential to develop into a great company, I just couldn't afford to go in the poorhouse waiting for it, another friend of mind left last week for the same reasons you did. I hope for the sake of the good folks who are still there things get better. They have the good equipment (trucks anyway). They have the accounts with potential for expanded business, now they need to work on the operations and maintainance issues. A friend of mine lost 3 days and had a claim on a whole load of Pilgrims Chicken because of their shoddy reefers.. Hope you new endeavors work out better try to find a smaler company that has more of a vested interest in keeping you busy..I wouls suggest Harris Quality out of Gretna, NE. 50 trucks and a lot of turnaround freight.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Efon

Efon Road Train Member

Jan 6, 2009
    Fort Collins, CO
    Supposed to come off home time today. I know with it being a holiday that has a good chance of not happening. At least the truck is put together and ready to roll. Had an awesome weekend with my Rams (Colorado State) being the Buffs (University of Colorado). Hope things start to pick up from here.

4. Efon

Efon Road Train Member

Jan 6, 2009
    Fort Collins, CO
    Got a load out of Budweiser tomorrow heading to Amarillo. Good news, is that they have too many trailers there, so I don't have to go to Denver to bring up an empty. Score!

Daniel.trawick Thanks this.
  5. OmcCheese

OmcCheese Light Load Member

Aug 22, 2011
    Colorado springs, Co
    Finally going to get an answer from Don tomorrow. Hope it is good news....

6. platinum

platinum Road Train Member

Aug 18, 2010
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Did the driver get charged for loosing the load of chicken?

7. Tennessee Trucker

Tennessee Trucker Heavy Load Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Winchester,Tn.
    no because apperently there was a 2 week old work order on the trailer that said the compressor needed to be rebuilt, and somehow it made it back to Pilgrims in Canton, Ga. without being fixed, unbeknownst to them they loaded the trailer. It quit cooling while he was on his 10 hr break after he picked up the load. SO thats the story, Mark tried to pin it on him but he fought back.They also lost a load of pork out of Marshalltown a couple of weeks ago, same thing happened.

8. Daniel.trawick

Daniel.trawick Road Train Member

Nov 28, 2011
    Fort collins,co

Hear anything good????

9. platinum

platinum Road Train Member

Aug 18, 2010
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Finally got a call from John, I am not sure why when off time no one is reachable or call to update me on load info. I tried many times Monday and early this am. Finally got a call back at 11est. Good thing the load was flexible pick up time. It took me almost 2 hours to go 55 miles to pick up trailer. Picked up and now in Temple, GA scaled 3 times 79940 total. I am at half tank of fuel going to be stopping more than planned to play the fuel shuffle. Heading to Mount Pleasant, Texas then I imagine back to Doo Little De Queen, Such idiots there. I will refuse anything overweight and triple check everything leading to it. Maybe a coloring book and crayons would suite them better cause basic math confuses them like Chinese arithmetic. I'm just sayin. hope everyone had a relaxing weekend. I got sunburn bad. lol well now to catch up on sleep and leave in am.

Daniel.trawick Thanks this.
  10. OmcCheese

OmcCheese Light Load Member

Aug 22, 2011
    Colorado springs, Co
    MVR Good, Interview Friday 9am, if all good start orientation monday....

Daniel.trawick and platinum Thank this.
  11. Daniel.trawick

Daniel.trawick Road Train Member

Nov 28, 2011
    Fort collins,co
    Well sitting in lubbock, TX getting ready for bed. Pick up in San Antonio headed to aurora. Only hit 14k on so fuel is looking good this week. Hope all is well with everyone else. Dinner just beep so time to grub then nap time...lol

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.