Furniture Row Express

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Daniel.trawick, Jan 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daniel.trawick

Daniel.trawick Road Train Member

Nov 28, 2011
    Fort collins,co
    My FM here at FRE is Lea.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. frontrange

frontrange Light Load Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Northern Michigan
    Good deal, she is one of the good ones!

4. Daniel.trawick

Nov 28, 2011
    Fort collins,co
    Ok here is an update. Going to post the trips I have done with dates and miles so you can kind of see what to expect.

01/11 Aurora,CO - 01/13 Chillicothe,MO 861 miles

01/13 Chillicothe,MO - 01/16 Dallas,TX - 01/16 Tyler,TX - 01/17 Hattiesburg,MS 1479 miles

01/17 Hattiesburg,MS - 01/18 Des Moines, IA 925 miles

01/19 Des Moines,IA - 01/23 Houston,TX 1252 miles with layover pay

01/23 Houston,TX - 01/25 Aurora,CO 1042 miles

01/25 Aurora,CO - 01/25 Aurora,CO getting paid extra for that load. besides needed a empty trl.

So right now I have done 5564 miles and working on another 1200 plus I have two more trip already lined up with about 2200 miles in them. So within 3 weeks I will have about 8900 miles give or take a few miles. Mind you that they are all paid miles and not short miles.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Will do my best to give you a answer.

5. robthesailor

robthesailor Medium Load Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Lufkin Tx.
    I forgot you had this thread already...and I got my pom poms out on tha other thread-for tha wrong company however! LMAFO! Not to bad on the miles espescially in jan,probably the slowest month of the year. And doin it in style with that KB18 style wagon! I'm jealous...twin stacks,led's,apu,polished wheels,chrome flap hangers, don't tell me its got a rosewood dash? Prolly got 13 or more gauges too? Maybe button and tuck leather interior? Dayuuuum, and I got ta look at this cheap arsed cranberry pos that pulls so hard to the right I let go of the steering wheel to go around a curve,with my shimmying steering wheel and recap square tires! Uh oh...now I've done it,better find my pom poms again.

6. Daniel.trawick

Nov 28, 2011
    Fort collins,co
    Yep got everything you said except to shimmy, recaps. The truck I have rides as smooth as the road allows. As for the Pom pins I don't have those. Still feeling this company out and posting as I find out stuff. I'm sure the luster will fade but until then I'll set back and enjoy.

stryker Thanks this.
  7. robthesailor

robthesailor Medium Load Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Lufkin Tx.
    Yea I was talkin about my pom poms on the jbs thread,cept it was for furniture row and not jbs. I am sittin all day for a load that goes from pittsburg to dallas-130 miles. 55$ in 24 hrs,I'm gettin rich I'll tell ya!

8. Daniel.trawick

Nov 28, 2011
    Fort collins,co
    Lol I know the feeling. Dropping dollars to make pennies in this industry.

9. MileHiBud

MileHiBud Light Load Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Castle Rock, CO
    Hey Dt what kind of loads are you haulin'? Like to know % of furniture to refer or whatever else. Sounds like things are going good so far. Good for you!!!

10. Daniel.trawick

Nov 28, 2011
    Fort collins,co
    Well so far 3 of those loads have been jbs swift meat load. Haven't moved any furniture yet. Either has been alcohol, meat or potatoes. 3 or 4 loads have been broker loads also. Well be picking up in grand island jbs plant on the 30 for a 3 dropper. But ya so far doing ok.

11. MileHiBud

MileHiBud Light Load Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Castle Rock, CO
    Amazing, not working for JBS and running more miles hauling many of their loads.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.