Furniture Row Express

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Daniel.trawick, Jan 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. richieryan

richieryan Medium Load Member

Aug 3, 2011
    OKC,OK
    I faxed my app to FRE today. My wife is really liking the Coronado. Daniel, how is the sleeper configured? Double bunk? Or driver lounge with table?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Daniel.trawick

Daniel.trawick Road Train Member

Nov 28, 2011
    Fort collins,co
    Double bunk, with pull out table-desk. Built in fridge and cb radio. Lots of room. I'll take some pics of the inside and post them.

richieryan, mile marker and trucker43 Thank this.
  4. Daniel.trawick

Nov 28, 2011
    Fort collins,co
    ok posted some pics of the inside. Hope you can see what I was saying......lol

richieryan Thanks this.
  5. richieryan

richieryan Medium Load Member

Aug 3, 2011
    OKC,OK
    Sweet! She will love that for sure. How does the table work?

6. Daniel.trawick

Nov 28, 2011
    Fort collins,co
    Just slides out from on top of the fridge. Also has space their to store your paperwork.

richieryan Thanks this.
  7. okieboy

okieboy Light Load Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Can anyone get hired on FRE in the dry van division, or is it just reefer?

8. Daniel.trawick

Nov 28, 2011
    Fort collins,co
    The OTR is all reefer. Don't have any info with the box truck guys. But as far as the OTR must have 1yr exp. with clean driving record.

okieboy Thanks this.
  9. robthesailor

robthesailor Medium Load Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Lufkin Tx.
    You get in an out of houston unscathed? When its rainy an foggy they don't drive so good in ho town,well...they don't drive that good down there to start with. Started my dedicated gig today but didn't get home due to being off sequence but should start hometime daily tommrow. Gettin a new kw 2night,go figure-when I'm not sleeping in the truck anymore I get one with more storage. I will have 1 change of clothes, rain gear and my clean sheets just in case. Holla

10. Daniel.trawick

Nov 28, 2011
    Fort collins,co
    Lol imagen that. New truck with new dedicated run. Looks like they are wanting to keep ya. :)

Ya made down here to Houston. Did two drops in San Antonio this morning. The fig wast bad but the cars did pile up...lol. Only 30 miles from my last drop. Go to the hook just in time to get a parking spot. Was in a rush getting here as JBS grand island took 6 hours longer to load the trl, and load it to the doors. 41,9 in the box with the trl on the 14th hole. Do ya that was fun hoping no one wanted to check the bridge law. Lol. But anyways last drop tomorrow then off to get the trk washed and waxed. Going to try and take some pics if they don't have a pp ready for me by then.

The next time I come down this way I'll check the races. See if I can get some box sets from the office. I'll hit ya up to see if you have time for it if you like.

11. robthesailor

robthesailor Medium Load Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Lufkin Tx.
    Box seats! Dayyyuuum! The race in texas is usually the 2nd weeknd of april an the 2nd of nov. I always set at the bottom around the exit of pit road so the cars are coming right at you in the tri oval. That would be cool though,I was plannin on going in april.prolly just go to the sunday race,kyle isn't runnin many nationwide races this year,his brother is driving his no 54 car for him an jason leffler is drivin the truck. Yepper there is nothin like waitin around for a meat load,u sure they aren't ex pilgrims workers?LOL the 14th hole!? Hell might as well run it ole school an slide em all the way to tha back,be shatty turnin though with a 53'! U aint but what 5-6 holes from tha back as it is. Just anotha dam day in tha meat hood!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.