Furniture Row Express

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Daniel.trawick, Jan 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. holycow

holycow Medium Load Member

Jul 18, 2012
    be carefull triple dip,tennessee has a fan club on here.its called the Tennessee fan club and u can join for fifty bucks.just send it to fre in care of holycow and I will add u to the club.if u don't have the fifty bucks just quit and u are automaticly in....ha,ha ha

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Daniel.trawick

Daniel.trawick Road Train Member

Nov 28, 2011
    Fort collins,co
    That is the only way I could join. Couldn't get the fifty bucks working for FRE.....lolol

Well another upset in fantasy football. Other team thought they had a win. But after tonight they had a loss....lol. So far 2-0 with next week looking good for another win.

4. Muleman55

Muleman55 Medium Load Member

Mar 29, 2011
    Hot Springs,AR
    lol...I had not heard of this fan club. My fifty is in the mail
    Rah Rah I'm a Tennessee fan, just keep hoping he starts acting like a man. Rah Rah Tennessee man he's a whiney cranky trucker but I'm still a Fan.
    I would like to enter that as the official TT fan club cheer.
    We love you TT.

5. Muleman55

Muleman55 Medium Load Member

Mar 29, 2011
    Hot Springs,AR
    No need to ask how those knee pads are working. Lol

Bumper Thanks this.
  6. TripleDippedPsycho

TripleDippedPsycho Bobtail Member

Aug 26, 2013
    Miles do flucuate a lot.

Just like my attitude. Guess it depends on my location and the day of the week.

platinum Thanks this.
  7. Cybergasm

Cybergasm Light Load Member

Dec 16, 2010
    Cape Girardeau MO
    unfortunatly not that well, would be nice to get a truck that is not so castrated that it cannot get outta of it's own way.

8. holycow

Jul 18, 2012
    alls we have on here anymore is these TT groupies.what are we going to.every sense gopher has become our leader its been all about tennessee

9. Bumper

Bumper Road Train Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Kingsport, Tennessee
    Did you ever get into a Cascadia or Coronado?

10. Daniel.trawick

Daniel.trawick Road Train Member

Nov 28, 2011
    Fort collins,co
    It is always nice to sit in a truck stop and listen to drivers talk about war that's never been in one. Makes me glad I'm going deaf.

platinum Thanks this.
  11. holycow

Jul 18, 2012
    anyone been dispatched on a 45000+lb load at fre?i was dispatched and it said 45343lbs.i thought it was a mistake.drop and hook and it was on trlr 041.out of ft.worth going to Denver.the place was ftw imc.it was no typ O.i had 3/8 tank of fuel and was still 1300lbs over gross.then I fueled up at the cost of 127 gallons.now I am way over gross.took back roads and made it to Denver.I WILL NEVER ACCEPT ANOTHER LOAD THAT 45000#.i don't know who is getting those loads but if I get another one like that then I will find someone else to work for that has their act together.these people seem to be asking a lot from their drivers anymore.and their fleet managers.two managers and 120 drivers come on.if they arnt making any money then maybe they should haul freight that's pays more.just my opinion for what its worth...

Dinomite Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.