Gainey Transportation Services

Discussion in 'Superservice' started by pattyj, Jul 19, 2008.

1. steelersfan

steelersfan Medium Load Member

May 9, 2009
    BRIDGEWATER, NJ
    sw18576 It is obvious after reading your postings on every Gainey thread, that you are a company official at Gainey. So keep in mind whenever you post that most can see through your deception!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. sw18576

sw18576 Bobtail Member

Jun 18, 2009
    wyoming, mi
    While most would probably assume the same thing, I am NOT a Gainey official. Trust me when I say that if I were, I would have a lot more IMPORTANT things to do with my time. I'm posting here because I do know people who work for them, and I work in the industry as well. What I find amusing is the amount of mud-slinging going on by disgruntled drivers, and most of them being vague on their reasons. I have as much right to post my knowledge and opinions here just like everyone else. What is also amusing is that when someone stands up and says, "No, that's NOT how it is...", that people such as yourself have to blame it on alterior motive. I read and post on Gainey threads because I know the people, the company, AND a lot of the drivers. I have insight to dispute and play "Devil's Advocate". Don't be a hater because I don't agree with blind or one sided mud-slinging. I make my own mind and opinions based on what I feel is fact.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.