Genox Tranportation

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Curly Top, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Curly Top

Curly Top Bobtail Member

Jan 15, 2012
    Beaumont, TX
    I've been a driver for this company for more than 6 years. I have been treated fairly. They have great equipment, my settlements have always been on time. If I have any issues, I just go into the office and work it out.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TriTrans

TriTrans Bobtail Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Sedan, KS
    We currently have 4 trucks leased on at Genox. Kevin is always fair and honest. We are very sucessful here at Genox.

4. Bigarmin88

Bigarmin88 Road Train Member

Aug 30, 2008
    Tampa Bay Fl
    A company employee???:biggrin_2554:

5. TriTrans

TriTrans Bobtail Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Sedan, KS
  6. TriTrans

TriTrans Bobtail Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Sedan, KS
    No. I'm not a company employee. We are a small fleet leased to Genox. Please visit our website at www.tritransllc.com

We have been successful at Genox because we came there with a business plan and started with one truck and after our first year we now have 4 trucks. We have extensive experience in the cryogenic transporation industry and Genox was a good fit to work with the business plan we have and stay within an industry we know.

I'm not going to say that it has been easy either. You need to manage your revenue and expenses and keep your drivers happy. We have been able to do both.

Genox does provide a very fair and honest lease. They lease you new to very new equipment. We are currently leasing only one truck from them, a 2012 Cascadia. The other 3 trucks in our fleet were purchased from another fleet and from a dealer.

People need to realize that you need to look at the lease, understand the revenue stream, understand the freight, then run all the numbers to see if you will net what you need to make it worth while. This is with any lease. The numbers at Genox work well with our business model.

7. cc tanker

cc tanker Medium Load Member

Jan 21, 2011
    Ohio
    from the drivers Ive talked with they have superior equipment but dont pay near the industry standard

8. Bigarmin88

Aug 30, 2008
    Tampa Bay Fl
    Yea I believe it,check out there web site it was cheaply made.It doesn't have any good info what so ever not even a address or a phone #.Red flags right there..:biggrin_25512:

9. wsyrob

wsyrob Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 14, 2007
    Winston Salem
    Actually that could be a good sign. It means they don't need to advertise on the internet to fill driver positions.

10. Bigarmin88

Aug 30, 2008
    Tampa Bay Fl
    Then tell me what do they got to hide then?There no phone #,no MC or DOT #,no address,no nothing,just a list of names who to contact with any scammer can make up.

11. Shyrage

Shyrage Light Load Member

Aug 18, 2013
    Been awhile since anyone has talked about this company. What are they paying company drivers?? O/O?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.