Genox Tranportation

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Curly Top, Jan 15, 2012.

1. bossboy2

bossboy2 Light Load Member

Aug 20, 2011
    Houston, TX
    I had no trouble getting in touch with them. If you know the industry, that's all you need.

2. nievesco

nievesco Bobtail Member

Dec 6, 2011
    Texas
    The cryogenics field is a totally different world from the average trucking industry. There are so many things to do and learn and you would never do bumping docks or hauling regular bulk tankers. Its also demanding but very rewarding, I'm sure anyone doing this type of work will agree. I work for a big cryogenics company and as such I interact with GenOx drivers constantly. I have yet to meet one who talks smack about the company. From what I hear they stay busy and the work is steady, nice compensation too. But like anything else, you get what you put in. Leasing is not for everyone, it's a business and if you treat it like a job, then that's all it will be. It takes discipline to succeed, specially in this field. But if you are a hard worker, a goal getter and dont mind twisting valves and coupling hoses, Im sure you will do good.

3. Drain the SWAMP

Drain the SWAMP Bobtail Member

Dec 8, 2018
    Horrible company. All they do is steal from drivers. All good reviews are fake from office workers

4. Drain the SWAMP

Drain the SWAMP Bobtail Member

Dec 8, 2018
    They treat drivers like crap. If there is a problem with your money they will make it seem as if you did something wrong or accuse you of trying to steal. Arguing over money you earned. It’s not worth working for these crooks unless you like working for free. It’s a shame how contact is for them to prosper only. You’ll never be treated like a person there. When you first start you’ll think everyone will give you a blow or something. But once contract signed you make them rich. You pay all fuel you pay for EVERYTHING and they give you peanuts. They won’t tell you what they make on jobs but a few found out and boy it’s a shame. Steal from drivers is key there Kevin is a devil. He donated millions per year NEVER give drivers Nothing but bull. Have a waiting list of dummies. Only way you make money there is to be a pay pal to Lori the garbage dispatcher.

5. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Lets see...new poster and all this...guarantee you'll be one post hit & run

Mooseontheloose Thanks this.
  6. Tubuku

Tubuku Bobtail Member

Sep 10, 2008
    Orlando, fl
  7. Tubuku

Tubuku Bobtail Member

Sep 10, 2008
    Orlando, fl
    I run cryogenics for one of the majors. As we all do I talk to the o/o that come through. They work their ### off to paying their Bill's. Feast or famine like any other segment of trucking. Lease purchase? No way.

My heart is OTR. But my wife is more important. Cryogenics 100k home every night

8. Tubuku

Tubuku Bobtail Member

Sep 10, 2008
    Orlando, fl
    Long hours though.

9. Tubuku

Tubuku Bobtail Member

Sep 10, 2008
    Orlando, fl
    12.. 14. Everday

10. Tubuku

Tubuku Bobtail Member

Sep 10, 2008
    Orlando, fl
    8 hour babies need not apply

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.