Georgia Walmart Distribution Centers?

Discussion in 'Wal-Mart' started by Robert P, Aug 28, 2021.

1. braceface

braceface Light Load Member

Aug 4, 2010
    I wouldn't put my name and driver number on here, in hope's of getting a referral bonus.
    I don't think that's what Walmart intended with offering the bonus.
    I also believe it to be an integrity issue. I would want to personally know the person using my name to get the job, and know they are a good fit, and a quality driver.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. truckdriver31

truckdriver31 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2013
    theres drivers making youbtube videos with number on side of the truck

JadeLove and jaxboy3436 Thank this.
  4. jaxboy3436

jaxboy3436 Bobtail Member

Mar 29, 2012
    It's no different than being on YouTube and giving your info

truckdriver31 Thanks this.
  5. jaxboy3436

Mar 29, 2012
    Also if someone has a question or concern I am free to answer it if you actually want to know the inside scoop that's fine each to his own. I've heard one driver say I'll never work for Walmart because you get paid every 2 weeks that's a sorry excuse to have a reason not to switch

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2022
    Reason for edit: Referrals
    kee1227 and truckdriver31 Thank this.
  6. jaxboy3436

Mar 29, 2012
    It's also just not about me getting a referral bonus yes that is nice but you don't realize the better quality of life I have it has nothing to do with the name Walmart it has to do with I'm making more money and I'm at home more I'm if the name said target or whatever name also having a referral gets u to the top of the application lists

7. jaxboy3436

Mar 29, 2012
    I'm not scared to have my name out there what are they gonna do stalking me at my house there are haters of Walmart the bad thing is all that they are doing is hurting themselves it's a good job good home time and good money I don't care that it says Walmart on the truck I care about the quality of life for me I'm looking out for me number one just like the company Walmart is looking out for themselves

8. jaxboy3436

Mar 29, 2012
    How was it in an integrity issue it's no different than I'm in a truck stop going to the bathroom or getting something to eat and a truck driver walks up to me and has a question and I give a referral card. I don't know him from anybody but yet I just gave him my number it's not only about the referral it's about getting someone in the door Walmart needs the help and eventually we will be caught up with the demand and people will be posting on here man I wish Walmart had openings right now. they are getting caught up with hiring and guess what the job openings will quit and then the people that wanna be here will be crying saying I wish I would have applied earlier

Last edited: Oct 7, 2021
  9. Treputt

Treputt Medium Load Member

Mar 15, 2013
    Sacramento, CA
    It's not about giving your name and driver number to an interested person wishing to apply at WM. More so (at least IMO) it's about posting your name and driver number in a public forum for EVERYONE to see and use as they see fit. If you're not seeing the difference there, spot the difference here...You speak to a driver a random truck stop, he/she asks about applying to WM and you offer guidance as well as your name and driver number to that prospective WM applicant. OR, conversely you walk into that same truck stops bathroom and pin a flyer on the wall with your name and driver number. See the difference there?

10. jaxboy3436

Mar 29, 2012
    Don't you realize there are actually drivers that do that make up cards and leave on peoples windshield so I'm a big boy the worst they can do is make up lies and try to get me fired and when they are proven wrong that they are lying then oh well I'm a big boy I have my big boy pants on

11. jaxboy3436

Mar 29, 2012
    It's not against company policy to advertise your driver number if I wanted to I could rent a Billboard and put on there .Hey would you like to work at Walmart here's my referral number and obviously like another guy posted people do it all the time on YouTube it's more about me getting the help we need because our business is growing it's not that drivers are quitting or turnover is high like most companies. I would actually do this without the referral bonus obviously the money is good But that's not the reason why I posted my number most people are scared to switch jobs because of the unknown the more information they have the better for them and maybe they would make that leap and switch jobs When I quit my last job I almost had tears on my eyes because I had been there 10 years and was getting on a plane and going into the unknown. Also right now the posting for La Grange and Douglas has been removed so like I said in the future people will be posting on here man I wish Walmart had openings I wanna go over there when the reality is they should have made the leap when the postings were listed

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.