Getting home for an emergency?

Discussion in 'Con-Way' started by frankgh, Nov 22, 2013.

1. luvtotruck

luvtotruck Road Train Member

Jul 30, 2013
    Phoenix Arizona
    I'm SORRY, I didn't know I was a Boy Scout and had to always be Helpful Friendly and Kind... I'll try harder next time!:biggrin_25512:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. GITRDUN45

GITRDUN45 Heavy Load Member

Sep 30, 2013
    LOL Best friend and part their family in Pace/Milton . And part their family in Navarre. Know area well. Oh yea I know and have a buddy works for Callahan, well use to. haven't seen him in couple years. His name was Dennis. I worked across the street from Callahan tires 5 years ago. Sure you know where I'm talking about. (Retail). Small world hu?,lol What made ya move up there? I like it up there but my best friend moved to Tampa 3 months ago closer to here from Pace/Milton. I going to PM ya. Look for it.

4. frankgh

frankgh Medium Load Member

Oct 8, 2013
    NW Florida
    Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Friendly, Courteous, Kind, Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty, Brave, Clean, and Reverent. Is it bad if these adjectives describe you?

5. GITRDUN45

GITRDUN45 Heavy Load Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Come on DRIVER!! LOL Boy scouts have Girl scouts and AWSOME COOKIES!! Get with the program, LOL

6. markealy

markealy Road Train Member

Jun 20, 2013
    EL PASO
    I work at Conway when my dad was dying they had me park my truck a rental car picked me up I drove the rental to air port they flew mi home .....I made it back to Boston Massachusetts in time they didn't charge a dime I asked if they need me to reimbursement them and was told don't worry about it ....... Herb Schmidt was awesome ....

7. frankgh

frankgh Medium Load Member

Oct 8, 2013
    NW Florida
    Thanks for sharing Mark. I think our minds are made up! :biggrin_25519:

8. luvtotruck

Jul 30, 2013
    Phoenix Arizona
    yes, I am all of those, Just not impressed with CWTL! And I am letting those who ask know that. Thanks.

What?

Not my experience at ALL maybe I should have called the appropriate person! Thanks.

9. CondoCruiser

CondoCruiser The Legend

Apr 18, 2010
    Tennessee
    We recently booted a former banned member that come back as luv2truck. He was hiding behind your name. bullhaulerswife got him and hit him with the ban hammer.

Don't take it personal! A case of stolen identity. :)

luvtotruck Thanks this.
  10. luvtotruck

Jul 30, 2013
    Phoenix Arizona
    I hope he got the message, It wasn't me! I'm the one and only! I Love To truck! If I can help ya with anything with this let me know.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.