Getting my CDL through CR England?

Discussion in 'CR England' started by DODGERAM, Oct 20, 2012.

1. DODGERAM

DODGERAM Bobtail Member

Oct 20, 2012
    So i am thinking of getting my CDL threw CRE. I know if I go down to another state and get it while in school, do i need to come home to my state and get my state CDL? how does that work? do i need to take the test again? and also do i get paid for the training or is there a waiting period. I need help to see if this is the best choice for my wife n kids and I.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. DODGERAM

DODGERAM Bobtail Member

Oct 20, 2012
    Thanks, I have read them but they still dont answer my questions.

4. freightlinerman

freightlinerman Road Train Member

Mar 4, 2011
    Florida
    *FACE PALM* Just go there and get foooked. You obviously don't get what he was trying to tell you.

5. rednecktrucking

rednecktrucking Light Load Member

Oct 17, 2012
    moweaqua, illinois
    just go to cre im going theres alot of folks that say dont go there and there some that will tell you that its not that bad, dont be afraid to take the chance. ive got a wife and 3 kids at home that im leaving to do this so im gonna make the best of it

6. bamamac

bamamac Medium Load Member

Nov 4, 2010
    Alabaster,Alabama
    I think it is the ind. decision to work for who ever they want to. I also agree with you that alot come on here and critisize CRE, and are basically like a lynch mob, and play follow the leader with their criticism. However there are legit posters that tell true facts(Dewey 120) With a wife and three kids the only advise I would give you is to lay out the facts in front of you, and then go the best route for your family.See what will make you the most money, solo(Co.or lease) team, or become a trainer.

7. rednecktrucking

Oct 17, 2012
    moweaqua, illinois
    well wat i have come to find out is that all the companys have negative comments on here and i have found out that all the company i pay different and have theyre own rules its whos ever bull crap you can put up with. im lookin forward to doin this and have a friend goin as well and i believe were goin to team up on a lease to cover more miles. we have layed it all out but when u dont have a job right now its sumthing i have to do because i need some kind of money comin in. i know everyone thinks im craszy for choice i have made and dewey 120 has gave some advice to me

8. DODGERAM

DODGERAM Bobtail Member

Oct 20, 2012
    Thank you for all the help guys, but my next question as I stated i my 1st post is if I go and get a CDL in a different state at there school, do I need to retake any test in my state to get the CDL transford over? and also is there a waiting period on getting paid or do i start earning money from day one of school?

9. rednecktrucking

Oct 17, 2012
    moweaqua, illinois
    cre u have to go to school for 16 or 17 days unpaid then u start getting paid durning phase 1 and i believe u do have to retake the test but not for sure anyone correct me if im wrong

10. EZX1100

EZX1100 Road Train Member

Aug 18, 2012
    I know NY requires a complete takeover of the cdl test, written and road test

many states will accept a direct transfer from the Utah CREngland cdl to their own state

its up to your state

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.