Getting started here... maybe TLDR?

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by narcolepticltd, Feb 27, 2018.

1. narcolepticltd

narcolepticltd Bobtail Member

Feb 27, 2018
    Thanks Dan! It looks like if I'm running reefer those late night appointments may have me driving at odd hours too... Actually looking into flatbed as well now... gonna weigh those options!

Dan.S Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. narcolepticltd

Feb 27, 2018
    Really digging on flatbed now that I can't do tanker out of SLC... I might be crazy though.

Dan.S Thanks this.
  4. narcolepticltd

Feb 27, 2018
    I've put in notice at my current job - gonna go ahead and see if I can sell the car before I roll out... otherwise it'll either be sitting here or at a terminal for 3 months or more just waiting to be vandalized/towed/die of neglect. Since I'm going to the SLC terminal for Orientation, I'll have to get my WA state learners permit here next week... time to start studying. Are the practice tests here a good enough barometer to gauge if I've studied enough? While I don't think the tests will be difficult, I remember the DMV being really good at asking questions in a way that you'd have to have read their study guide in order to pass.

Regardless, I'll likely start a new thread in a more appropriate location once I have my permit and am ready to ship out.

Dan.S and Chinatown Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.