Gillette, wy

Discussion in 'Oilfield Trucking Forum' started by Thore, Aug 24, 2022.

1. Wyonot

Wyonot Bobtail Member

Nov 6, 2022
    I've seen jobs range from $20 /hour to $37. I imagine with experience in the oilfield or driving in general you could clean up out here.

Take that with a grain of salt though. I've had my class A for a week now and my research has been limited. If you're looking for a local job it'll likely pay less than OTR but you're home every night. 10 to 12 hour days with OT. I've had 4 job offers so far and the interviews here are more like sales pitches of why you should work for them.

The Crossword Trucker Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. The Crossword Trucker

The Crossword Trucker Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2015
    Thanks for the info
    Keep us posted as you go along, not much info coming out of the oil fields these days

4. Wyonot

Wyonot Bobtail Member

Nov 6, 2022
    Absolutely. I'll keep my ear to the ground on anything new and let you know.

lual Thanks this.
  5. Thore

Thore Bobtail Member

Dec 9, 2014
    KC
    Praire field services brings on recent grads and trains them for crude and water. Wyoming is very busy been up here most of the winter. That being said it's been a tough winter with road closures and pads being shut in do to unaccessable road conditions. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Spent alot of time in wy and Co hauling

Dadetrucking305 and lual Thank this.
  6. Dadetrucking305

Dadetrucking305 Heavy Load Member

Sep 15, 2011
    Cibolo,Texas
    It’s over saturated on the O/O side due to so many coming over from OTR and the O/O opportunities that do come up are kept a secret lol.Oil fields opportunities are best found with boots on the ground and from word of mouth.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.