Girlfriends in other towns

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by txboy10, Nov 9, 2009.

1. bubba mark

bubba mark Medium Load Member

Apr 9, 2009
    Not to sound to vain, but I am one good looking Puerto Rican. I have had more than one opportunity to hook up with a woman while out on the road. Heck in all honesty I have been cruised by more than one guy too. Thing is I would never do it because I am happily married to a wonderful woman. But if I was about 20 years younger and single it would be a different story.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Burgs

Burgs Light Load Member

Sep 26, 2009
    IL
    I saw it the other day on "The Doctors". If you are not aware its a talk show made up of a panel of doctors from different types of practices that answer questions and go over hot topics etc.. If you google The Doctors you can find their website. They typically have an archive of their shows and I'm sure that would be listed since its only a week old. Its like The View, but with doctors :)

4. road dust

road dust Road Train Member

Jul 24, 2008
    Middle Tennessee
    Okay, thanks Burgs. Appreciate the info.

5. Passin Thru

Passin Thru Road Train Member

Mar 8, 2007
    VA
    I never had time to look for a girlfriend on the road. Been married 19 yrs and faithful, have no doubt my wife is. I would expect the same from anyone I was dating steady if I was single. I just look at the aspect of I am married and to get one on the road is tooo much work and Id have to call both darlin.

6. Crotts Trucking

Crotts Trucking Medium Load Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Duncan, AZ
    I googled it, and got the same results. 50-80% have Oral herpes

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.