Going to Army Base (Tobyhanna, PA)

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Mohtrucker, Jan 4, 2020.

1. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    One base they point to a hole in the ground and told me to drive down there with the big truck.

? No one taught me anything about going underground.

Get moving driver.

I came out of there shaken. It ok now that Ive been underground after that many times (Civil War Road in Missouri comes to mind and Kansas City among others) But that first time was a doot...

Maybe I delivered a load of Raid roach traps so that after a proper nuclear exchange the ####roaches do not evolve any further as our military comes out of the ground.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. tscottme

tscottme Road Train Member

certain unpaid fines can generate bench warrants

4. Eowyn

Eowyn Medium Load Member

Jul 5, 2016
    TN

What he said..........

One thing I’ve learned is to look up to find the commercial entrance. I receive an address inside of the bases and gps will usually bring you to the main gate. I now look on their websites to find the commercial gate address.

nikmirbre Thanks this.
  5. nikmirbre

nikmirbre Road Train Member

Jul 27, 2011
    High Point NC
    Yep. If your going in on 380s exit Hap Arnold Blvd straight into the Depot

6. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    there are times when a warrant is issued and the person just does not know about it, like for maybe unpaid child support, parking tickets, speeding tickets, or anything else. it's like when some have been here in the past, saying they got stopped at the scales and found out THEN, that thier CDL has been suspended.

one SHOULD KNOW, but circumstances at times are out of a persons hands when some things happen.

Mohtrucker Thanks this.
  7. Mohtrucker

Mohtrucker Light Load Member

Oct 20, 2019
    Can't deliver the load . Apparently I have a felony from when I was 15 that's still on my record

8. buddyd157

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    i am surprised that at your age now, they still can go back that far. i'd have imagined that those records would have been sealed for minors?

9. buddyd157

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree

my next thoughts would be, what will your employer say?

you had to fill out an application, i wonder if your employer can use this against you, and fire you, for falsifying an application?

10. Mohtrucker

Mohtrucker Light Load Member

Oct 20, 2019
    I have applied for many jobs & never came back on a bad background to my knowledge my record sealed supposedly and I been going about my day since

11. buddyd157

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    well it was found out you had a felony, from way back when. still your boss will find out why this happened that you cannot deliver.

i do not wish you bad luck, but your boss will decide whether you stay or go, now that this has developed.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.