going to lonestar transportation

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by logisticlymissplaced, Mar 24, 2010.

1. logisticlymissplaced

logisticlymissplaced Light Load Member

Feb 25, 2009
    new lenox il
    that's the one

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. wishful thinking

wishful thinking Light Load Member

May 5, 2008
    Round Mountain, TX
    They are a good company,They run a lot of I35,I20,I30,I40 and I see them out east never past pennsylvania.Equipment I seen was great.A friend of mine drives for them he says if you don't have heavy haiul experience they are like ATS they will work you into it

4. logisticlymissplaced

Feb 25, 2009
    new lenox il
    thanks for the info I have about 15 yrs heavy haul and going into the wind energy div. with lonestar:biggrin_2551:

5. DozerCowboy

DozerCowboy Light Load Member

Jun 8, 2009
    Port Saint Lucie, FL
    Heavy Haul seems to be where the Jobs are. I just got hired to a Heavy Haul company.

logisticlymissplaced Thanks this.
  6. broncrider

broncrider Road Train Member

i wouldnt be so sure about them.....devildice, a former forum member was leased on to them, long story short it only was for a short period of time.......due to them booking loads for his truck without his permisson (is an O/O).....sounded like the yard near san antonio was a bit crooked too me

but that could be any company anymore...............

7. striker

striker Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Denver, Co

you will probably spend most of your life west of the Mississippi. I see their trucks in W. Kansas, W. Nebraska, E. and N.E. Colorado, and S.E. Wyoming a lot. Numerous wind farms in this area and they are always running turbine parts up here.

logisticlymissplaced Thanks this.
  8. logisticlymissplaced

Feb 25, 2009
    new lenox il
    well made the bus trip:biggrin_25513:took a shower and relax alittle first day of orientation starts at730 am.more to come nite all

9. logisticlymissplaced

Feb 25, 2009
    new lenox il
    well the first day of orientation is over found out alot about the company did drug test and found out my pay is going to be 48 cpm 2nd day is all safty and driving test sounds like it is a really good co there are 5 new drivers besides me in class all the trucks are 08 or newer. well more to come there is a whataburger across the street and since im from illinois im a gittin a burger.later:biggrin_25522:

10. logisticlymissplaced

Feb 25, 2009
    new lenox il
    well day 2 is over driving tests and saftey did a tour of the termnial and alot of paper work day 3 and 4 is more saftey qualcomm training and their paperwork so far so good lonestar bought whataburger for lunch and we received a 20$ gift card for cracker barrel that was nice of them. more to come

11. skeeter2

skeeter2 Light Load Member

Jan 31, 2009
    Huntingdon TN.
    How was their driving test ?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.