Good CB Shops

Discussion in 'CB Radio Forum' started by godskidz, May 17, 2008.

1. Diesel Dave

Diesel Dave Last Few of the OUTLAWS

Jan 20, 2010
    Hesperia, Ca.
    I have heard about Bill Good and Best Communications about 15 yrs back or longer. I have heard 2 radios of his, One was weak as can be, didn't see a big deal about it and the other which was a lady that work for him I believe had a better sounding radio. She would drive down Cajon pass and be rambling on how good Bill Good work was.

rabbiporkchop Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. rabbiporkchop

rabbiporkchop Road Train Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Wapwallopen, Pa
    Seems like the majority of the best technicians for the most part do inconsistent work. Kind of like what I was saying about Ron's audio. It's never bad but sometimes it's better than others.

Diesel Dave Thanks this.
  4. Diesel Dave

Diesel Dave Last Few of the OUTLAWS

Jan 20, 2010
    Hesperia, Ca.
    It all come down to basics like you have express here over and over, the "Antenna" system.

5. rabbiporkchop

Feb 9, 2012
    Wapwallopen, Pa
    The next time Prime Minista is plugging my ears with his fifty thousand watt station I'll have to shoot you a p.m. so you can show us how your hundred watt radio can step all over his 50000 watt radio and maybe you could clue Us in as to what your secret is.

6. rabbiporkchop

Feb 9, 2012
    Wapwallopen, Pa
    I only know one guy that can deliver consistent results every time. The top 10 techs in the country below him deliver inconsistent results. I can speculate why but the only thing I can be sure of is how the benches are set up. What they see on the bench and how it performs in the real world is two different things. On the bench it appears to be consistent work but in the real world it's totally inconsistent. Nobody constructs a tuned bench except for one person

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
  7. rabbiporkchop

Feb 9, 2012
    Wapwallopen, Pa
    The radio technician for the Washington State Highway Patrol uses a tuned bench and the technician that wrote the 50 ohm enigma also uses a tuned bench but unfortunately he only works on commercial uhf equipment.

8. bored silly

bored silly Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2016
    your a idiot but I've always known that I don't have a 100 watt radio. and it depends when or where meaning area weather you can talk on 6. and you can give up talking about a cobra 29 talking and receiving 30miles.... your the only one on this site who gets this miracle talk and receive on these radios.no one else but you gets this miracle range. and frankly we're all tired of your b.s. Mr hardcore cb god. your not even out here on the road anymore to hear and know what's going on !!!!!
    your man hardcore or whatever worked on Craig's 955 did his miracle work miracle receive and he's getting out receiving 8 miles. whoa that's impressive man. stop blowing smoke up everybody's butt. a whole lot of us are tried of hearing it... your one totally out there dude....

9. Trick Shot

Trick Shot Bobtail Member

Dec 9, 2016
    Has anyone ever dealt with Ricks radio shop in Ringgold Ga?

10. bored silly

bored silly Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2016
    you ramble on and on and on about the same ole crap on here all the time it gets old very very old and tiring listening to it...

11. rabbiporkchop

Feb 9, 2012
    Wapwallopen, Pa
    You just contradicted yourself. In one breath you said it's easy to get heard on the Super Bowl and in another breath you said it depends on conditions and all the stars have to be aligned just a certain way for it to happen.
    And you're comparing apples to oranges when you try to say must be a bad technician on Craig's screwed up antenna system because it's supposed to miraculously perform the same on his crappy antenna system as it does on the Maco 5/8 wave.
    You gotta be realistic. A $10,000 radio hooked up to a $2 antenna is going to give you $2 results

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.