Good cdl training recommendations

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by fueltanker99, Jan 10, 2019.

1. fueltanker99

fueltanker99 Bobtail Member

Jan 10, 2019
    I'm from clarksville,tn I'm looking for a good cdl school. I was at knight failed my skill test twice I'm not going to lie I cant parallel but everything else I'm good in. I'm basically looking any good cdl training. So far I talked to holland, xpo, us xpress and swift. I want to go to prime but the recruiter doesn't know what she's doing any confusing herself I was self employed and sent her all my tax records business license bank statements even my bookkeeper receipts documents from IRS saying I was self employed and Prime still wants more proof I worked. And Re west me and the recruiter fell out I was getting everything ready at the physical I needed more info for the dr and the recruiter Jerry said whenever call him when i get everything finished it's been a day or two waiting on my doctor I was taking care of my son while had surgery and Jerry called and emailing cause I never called him first I'm a father before anything and two you said call you when I get everything finished my doctor never wrote off the stuff for the dot doctor.

Chinatown Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Try TDS Logistics; they train in Lebanon, Crossville, Knoxville.
    TLD Logistics CDL Driving School!
    With locations in Knoxville, TN and Crossville, TN, TLD Logistics can get you trained and on the road in no-time. Since we are owned by Toyota Tsusho, you can count on TLD Logistics to have the latest equipment and state-of-the-art simulators that will get you on the road quickly. We have trained hundreds of drivers over the years, and if you want to be a truck driver, you will need a class A CDL. With TLD, you will receive your class A CDL and be able to start driving right after your graduation from the program.

4. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Carter Express hauls auto parts and has cdl school.
    Carter Express, LLC
    https://carter-express.com
    Carter Express offers a unique CDL truck driver training program to help qualified applicants earn their CDL. We partner with certified schools and can sponsor our students/trainees. This includes covering 100% of the tuition costs or offering a tuition reimbursement program. Once our trainees have secured their CDL, Carter Express has a six-week paid training program to prepare our trainees for their new career.

5. drumchaos

drumchaos Light Load Member

Dec 23, 2018
    Nashville, TN
    I am in White House, TN and am going to be starting at R.E. West in Ashland City at the beginning of February. Might want to try them. I’ve been talking with Tina there.
    No contract or commitment for the CDL training.

Sorry I didn’t read the entire post. My bad.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.