Good night from...

Discussion in 'Swift' started by Hamshoe, Jan 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MysticHZ

MysticHZ Road Train Member

May 28, 2010
    Isn't a neighborhood in Oakland that I haven't spent extensive time in, late into the night.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. blsqueak

blsqueak Road Train Member

Dec 27, 2009
    buckeye lake, oh
    Montgomery, AL. Did something that I have not done for a very long time, created a spot right next to some others that did the same thing. On my way to Ocala to t-call this one. Not sure if I made a mistake taking a FL load. All that I was getting offered out of Memphis. Never that terminal again on a weekend. Trying to get used to this truck again. They did not re-program the ECM to Swifts specs. What used to be about 1460RPM in 13th, now 1330rpm. RPM and road speed has changed some.

4. Broccelli

Broccelli Medium Load Member

Jan 2, 2014
    Virginia
    Curiously enough I saw a couple of in and out joints in TX I believe they were in the Dallas area. Until recently I thought they were only in Cali.

5. MysticHZ

MysticHZ Road Train Member

May 28, 2010
    Been to FL twice since the beginning of the year. Got right out both times, though the DH was little longer than I normally like.

Just outside Mt Vernon, IL ... heading to GA. Will be going through, Montgomery Monday on my way to TX.

6. Broccelli

Broccelli Medium Load Member

Jan 2, 2014
    Virginia
    I was able to get to my little brother's wedding and I am very thankful for that. I got to see a lot of family I haven't seen in 2 years so I had a pretty good Saturday.

I'm still in the Kansas City, MO area and I will hit the road hard tomorrow morn to get as close to Memphis to set myself up for a 0900 delivery on mon.

7. Moosetek13

Moosetek13 Road Train Member

Nov 1, 2010
    Burnsville, MN
    What does the ECM have to do with mechanical gearing?

8. bab1369

bab1369 Light Load Member

Apr 14, 2013
    Laurens, SC
    Yep, there are a couple in Dallas and one in Austin if memory serves me correctly.

9. Wolfyinc

Wolfyinc Road Train Member

Apr 21, 2013
    Salem, or
    I have been there a few times normally it was quaker, one day I asked the person at the window if they had vending or anything and they told me if im brave I could walk up a couple blocks and find a McDonalds, Mexican place etc, I walked to the Mexican restaurant and had one of the best burritos ever.

It took the shop 5 hours to get my 90 bit done then I went on my way back to the dc then back up to riverbank Modesto to deliver there, now sitting in Lathrop again since the planner asked if I would pick up a backhaul out of General Mills in Stockton tomorrow then I have a load going down to Van Nuys tomorrow night that will be ready at 1745 and deliver by 0330.

10. WitchyWomen

WitchyWomen Medium Load Member

Feb 10, 2012
    Buckeye, AZ
    They have them in AZ as well have for years now... Best Fast Food Burgers anywhere, but then all they do is burgers so they have to do them well.

11. dptrucker

dptrucker Road Train Member

May 14, 2012
    adelanto,ca.
    yuma az.. no jets flying around. guess they dont fly on the weekends. wa gonna walk down to a theatre( 4 miles away) but back is still hurting. so walked over to the harley store to drool over new bikes and looked at some tshirts 30 dollars ####

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.