Good night from...

Discussion in 'Swift' started by Hamshoe, Jan 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blsqueak

blsqueak Road Train Member

Dec 27, 2009
    buckeye lake, oh
    here in Ocala. Drop the trailer and about 1 hour later, get a pplan, pu here on the yard and take 70 miles to Orlando for a midnight del. First, my clock started at 0730, and not even with a split 8 could that work. Then back that up with a mt trailer move to Albany, GA, and not pay ldd mile rate, so decline both. Got to love the weekend planners from Decatur. Now ask me to run to Albany and get one of those that are going to Laredo, I am on it, so just wait until morning.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Joschmotrucker

Joschmotrucker Light Load Member

Apr 17, 2012
    TN
  4. Broccelli

Broccelli Medium Load Member

Jan 2, 2014
    Virginia
    Wow I guess I've been living a lie all this time. Now my eyes are open. I guess I can enjoy in and out in a multitude of locations outside of Cali

I'm chillin in west Memphis tonight then heading into Memphis in the morning for a 0900 delivery then hopefully I will be getting a load heading to pick up my co-driver so I can run that target dedicated account.

5. BlackBeard

BlackBeard Light Load Member

Jun 27, 2010
    El Paso, TX
    At the Atlanta terminal for the night. This yard is beyond crazy. Ive never seen a terminal look like this. Gotta have the shop check this trailer then finish my trip to Florida.

6. Moosetek13

Moosetek13 Road Train Member

Nov 1, 2010
    Burnsville, MN
    In a hotel room in Denver on home time.
    Had a great day with the girls yesterday at Boondock's.
    This morning wasn't so great. I have a cold, and my back is killing me - probably from all the car racing and bowling and laser tag and all the time on my feet yesterday.
    So I sent them to the museum without me today so I could rest and hopefully be ready to drive when I'm supposed to.

Still, it's been a nice home time.

7. bab1369

bab1369 Light Load Member

Apr 14, 2013
    Laurens, SC
    Stopped at the Flying J in Thousand Palms CA for a shower and laundry. Heading on to Oakland from here.

8. Wolfyinc

Wolfyinc Road Train Member

Apr 21, 2013
    Salem, or
    got my general mills load in stockton and then took a load down to van nuys, im getting much quicker at that store and one shot it tonight so I was thrilled for that since i dont one shot too often. When i got to the store there were some cars burning rubber around the corner in the lot which worried me a bit since they were flying past me as well, as I was unhooking the loaded trailer police showed up and I watched a big group of people just scatter like roaches but they caught one of the vehicles and had him for a bit.

Going to watch the new walking dead episode then get some sleep, have to go get my medical renewed tomorrow then got a late load going to fallbrook.

9. dptrucker

dptrucker Road Train Member

May 14, 2012
    adelanto,ca.
    yuma az. just finished dropping that plywood load to bose. now have to wait till 1400 to p/u and goes to fresno ca on weds at 1000

10. blsqueak

blsqueak Road Train Member

Dec 27, 2009
    buckeye lake, oh
    Macon, GA. Early evening got 2 pplan. PU water and take to either Lawrenceville, GA or Sawnee, GA. Really not sure. BOL says one thing, assign says another. Since the truck finally fixed, mpg back up to around 8.6 mpg, and that is with this 45K of water. After leaving KW noticed that the jakes are not working. Checked the owners manual and did what they said, no help. Asked the shop in Ocala yesterday afternoon and this morning if they could just take a look at it and see if when the ECM was installed that the parameters did not take and enable them again. They did not have the time, told me that it is a switch, and maybe could look at it tomorrow but will probably need KW to fix. Will not look at it but they already know what is wrong. Stopped at a Cummins place in Valdosta and told him what was going on, and he said, just needs to hook up the computer and re-set. They did not have the time. Nothing wrong with the switches. Ocala is now on my list, okay to park, not try and get work done.

11. bab1369

bab1369 Light Load Member

Apr 14, 2013
    Laurens, SC
    Oakland CA. Sucked trying to fin a place to park and wait for our next load assignment but we managed. Heading to the bunk and will wake up in or around Compton CA. Short load delivering there then a run to Michigan.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.