Good or Bad??

Discussion in 'John Christner' started by Sid, Jul 20, 2007.

1. Alanp613

Alanp613 Road Train Member

Apr 9, 2009
    Haslet,Tx
    States in contract, no modification or alterations without approval

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. truckenwith3

truckenwith3 Bobtail Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Does JCT have a rider program? We have been looking for a company that will let me and our daughter rider with my husband. We homeschool already and would like to spend more time as a family! My husband has been driving for 6 years and to make money he has to be on the road but we don't want our daughter to grow up without spending time with Daddy. I think we are ready to venture into owning our own truck. And i have heard alot if good things about JCT. Any feed back would be helpful!!!

4. BigR

BigR Road Train Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Shawnee, OK
    Both yourself and your daughter would be able to ride with him at JCT. I start orientation Oct. 2 nd, this was one of the main things i was looking for as well, i am looking forward to having my wife and daughter with me during the summer. Good luck to yall.

5. headbanger

headbanger Bobtail Member

Oct 12, 2010
    Florence, South Carolina
    I was wondering if JCT runs the southeast/east coast? How about hometime? Is this a forced dispatch company or do you have the right to chose your lanes?

Thanks to all that respond!!

6. Alanp613

Alanp613 Road Train Member

Apr 9, 2009
    Haslet,Tx
    Yes we have a southeast and east freight. Hometime depends on your own finances. Remember that you are running a business now. Every little decision will affect your bottom line. They aren't forced dispatch but they dont like you turning down loads either. Go read over the main jct page under discuss your favorite company

WhatALongStrangeTrip Thanks this.
  7. WhatALongStrangeTrip

WhatALongStrangeTrip Bobtail Member

Nov 7, 2011
    New York
    Sid,I don't know anything about JCT, but I heard Clark Transfer was looking for teams. Haulin trade shows to rock concerts

vmaggs Thanks this.
  8. Velox

Velox Bobtail Member

Feb 25, 2012
    Ohio
    For teams I would say JCT would be great no HOS problems. But since the making of E-Logs it will be hitting the solo drivers in the wallet pretty good.

9. Peterbeatinit

Peterbeatinit Medium Load Member

Mar 8, 2012
    San Antonio Tx
    Say JCT has gone e log....?

I pulled for them 05/06 until an infury forced me off the truck..I miss my Pete...I really do...:((

Was wondering if they were stil using loose leaf...guess not..

Petey

10. Trudger

Trudger Light Load Member

Jun 26, 2011
    Beaverton, Oregon
    ALL trucks are E-Log now.:yes2557:

11. Trafficcontrolxl

Trafficcontrolxl Medium Load Member

Feb 19, 2009
    Omaha, NE
    Iowa 80 truck show is this week. Anybody near Walcott Ia swing by and say hello. I have a loaner truck (cascadia) and my stainless show trailer entered. Unfortunately my Coronado show class truck was clipped Monday!!!! Nonetheless swing by and visit, be safe out there.
    Terry

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.