Got speeding tickets but MVR is clean?

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by testruck, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Numb

Numb Crusty Curmudgeon

Jan 30, 2012
    Charlotte, N.Carolina
    states do not report to DAC.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Here in Arkansas I had a expired registration and tags actually for almost a year. Pretty egregious violation. The State Bear said that he has to write a ticket it's 220.00 no ifs buts or maybes.

With 8 minutes to lunch before the Lawman finished punching into his dash computer, I had paid the ticket in cold cash at the town police station. Gave me a receipt and to the Revenuer office to show the paid ticket.

Got renewed registration on the spot and no further action anywhere was taken. Had a converstation with the white county court system and the Police captian and was told unlike most people in the area hit with that there is no open threat or vector of punishment or warrants etc.

If I was such a professional how in the world did I get that ticket? Its really simple. That was our 5th month of chemo active IV poisoning along with radiation in extreme amounts. (34000 dollars worth shot in 6 weeks. We had to source a special snake based burn cream which itself was I would say a miracle from Heaven itself. One dab of that and all the third degree pain goes away, the kind that wont stop.

Combined with the extreme emotional and mental states on the two of us it's a wonder we did not get carted off to mental health and drugged with maybe Thorazine.

As bad as the 5th month was the battle royal was the 6th and last month.

Chinatown Thanks this.
  4. Moose1958

Moose1958 Road Train Member

Dec 17, 2010
    Williesburg, Virignia
    No, they don't. However, DAC gets this information through other means. Just not directly from a state DMV. My DAC still has my last 2 tickets as of the last time I requested it. (2016).

5. HoneyBadger67

HoneyBadger67 Road Train Member

Dec 15, 2018
    Savannah, TN
    Mine still has a "squealing tires" ticket from '13 or '14 on it

6. Flat Earth Trucker

Flat Earth Trucker Road Train Member

Nov 19, 2018
    Racketeering doth never prosper. What is the reason? For if it prosper, none dare not call it racketeering.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2019
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.