Got Your Authority - Can I Interview You!

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by grandDaddyCadi, May 20, 2009.

1. DoubleDear

DoubleDear Light Load Member

Jan 28, 2009
    Harrisburg PA
    You may want to check out rates on different commodities. From what I understand even though medicine and medical equipment is expensive,, yet , shipping it, isn't all that great concerning rates.
    But you do have a great idea there! While general freight will eventually Reduce in Numbers.. medicine Won't! We use to, years ago, trip lease too, once in a while, when stuck in a certain state. But I believe , companies don't really do that anymore.
    We have three generations of trucking in our blood.
    Sounds like it's in yours too!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ickeyiskewl

ickeyiskewl Light Load Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Clyde Ohio
    i aint no O/O by any means but i do like reading the info .... and personally will never ever work for anybody but myself in the trucking world ever again ... period ... so that said i would get my own authority and roll the dice just like this gentelman .... although freight where i live is a little trickier to find customers for ....oh joy there is a big triple crown terminal near me ... not too interested in leasing my rig to somebody really either ...so i am taking a break from driving and getting a psychology degree ... go figure lol ...

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.