Goulet trucking

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by mike 1109, Oct 31, 2014.

1. abyliks

abyliks Road Train Member

May 2, 2010
    ludlow MA
    They will pay you to clean/polish trucks, some guys are very clean, some don't know that the trash is supposed to go in the trailer and not the cab

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. roadhammer123

roadhammer123 Medium Load Member

Nov 16, 2010
    Springfield, Ma. area
    I've drove food grade tank & van for 9yrs how hard are dump trailers and I've heard they tip easy specially in landfills. Anyway how is the company these days I'm in Springfield Massachusetts. Looking at running Canada & back to western ma.

4. abyliks

May 2, 2010
    ludlow MA
    I'm actually in Chicopee, dump trailers aren't hard, just need common sense and make sure your level and don't hesitate, either put the trailer all the way up or back down, lining the trailer and spraying the floor help a lot, have had some pretty frozen loads up in Canada in the winter months that were no fun as well

roadhammer123 Thanks this.
  5. chandler14

chandler14 Light Load Member

Mar 2, 2015
    Any new info on Goulet, looking to go to them, live in syracuse. Hometime? I see they are hiring for a local position for syracuse. I am not against regional as well. Just looking for the good the bad and the ugly.

6. Tall Mike

Tall Mike Road Train Member

Aug 20, 2014
    New York
    You must have seen the craigslist adds !
    They advertise home on weekends based on what I've seen over the years the 'Cuse would be good area.
    When I was running heavy haul dump they were all over that 90 corridor and some down here in the Binghamton area.
    Looks like a good outfit.

7. Tall Mike

Tall Mike Road Train Member

Aug 20, 2014
    New York
    Check out Long Horn out of Fort Plain also.

8. abyliks

May 2, 2010
    ludlow MA
    Used to go to upstate in Owego a bit, chemung and Angelica landfills down there as well. Out of Syracuse you would probably be running to Waterloo or stanley

By weekends home they mean you get a 34 at the house,

They got to big, not the same place it was 5 years ago, i have a few friends who still work there and I guess all the trucks have cameras now

chandler14 and Tall Mike Thank this.
  9. chandler14

chandler14 Light Load Member

Mar 2, 2015
    I see good things about them from years ago...now all i hear is bad things and to stay away

10. RogerThat72

RogerThat72 Road Train Member

Jan 30, 2014
    What a change they have had

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.