GPS Again. Very stupid driver.

Discussion in 'Trucking Accidents' started by kemosabi49, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Dave_in_AZ

Dave_in_AZ Road Train Member

May 4, 2015
    You go on the bridge.

Bridge goes in the water.

Sharks in the water. Our shark.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. SoCalRed

SoCalRed Medium Load Member

Feb 7, 2017
    CA
    The sign on the back of the trailer says they are hiring. One more spot just opened up.
    If anyone looking for a job looks like these guys will hire anyone.

4. Scooter Jones

Scooter Jones Road Train Member

Apr 19, 2011
  5. STexan

STexan Road Train Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Longview, TX
    not4hire Thanks this.
  6. not4hire

not4hire Road Train Member

May 16, 2012
    Calgary
  7. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    The United States has issued a pair of navigational corrections as the Magnetic North Pole migrates towards Siberia. There is a certain amount of offset when flying or following a mag compass heading according to where you might be in the USA (And the world) I think maryland was about a 4 degree offset. Anyway the navigational updates will continue to be issued to keep shipping in particular and everything else updated.

We are overdue to have a pole flip meaning the Geo. North Pole becomes a magnetic south pole. It might be in progress over time or it could happen really fast causing planetary emergencies all over for us. The earth has had it many times in billions of years but never ever with all this computer driven power crap of modern civilization on it. It's going to be interesting.

8. STexan

STexan Road Train Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Longview, TX
    Apparently so. It all makes sense
    I think the rapid shift in magnetic north is because of all the solar panels and wind turbines erected all over the globe in the past 20 years. Or some will surely come along and blame it on man-caused climate change or fracking. I just wanted to get my ridiculous hypothesis out there first.

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  9. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Understood. My theory is the earth's liquid iron core has been bleeding in such a way to push the important parts that form the poles to migrating.

There is a whole bunch of stuff we are doing here to the earth that probably is not meant to be done. In short if i wanted to paint a picture of a petri dish that is always closed slowly filling with the waste products of the life inside. That is what we are doing.

I am no tree hugger, but it's about time we need a ... time of living in a situation where there is no power anywhere for love or money. I can switch to 1700's or old western living in a hurry but most people cannot. Espeically the two youngest generations born after about the 1990 time period. They never knew a time before a internet, before cell phones etc. These would be the ones who will hurt the most.

Bud A. Thanks this.
  10. SoCalRed

SoCalRed Medium Load Member

Feb 7, 2017
    CA
    That’s a stupid sign. What tractor trailer weights 6 tons?
    Trucks with 2 axels on the back 3 tons? F550 weights more than that.

11. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    I thought that too.
    Then again my next thought was, well the sign is already made so instead of having a custom sign made just slap some ridiculously low numbers on the already made sign...

I guess we should be happy the road commission is at least willing to save a few dollars here and there.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.