GreatWide ATF

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by lildudef150, Dec 9, 2015.

1. DSK333

DSK333 Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2018
    Pennsyltucky
    You're getting good rates for van work it seems. I pull a fat and would definitely want to do my own thing. How do I get set up with Central Dispatch after I apply via main site?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Bigrayon

Bigrayon Road Train Member

Aug 16, 2015

4. Bigrayon

Aug 16, 2015
    if I was you I would stay with the flat you can make ever better than that, there is good paying agent loads, just don't stay on Central and pull there loads, if you come here when you do application it will ask you what you want to do, but also step deck guys here pulling over 10,000 with two loads a week, again you will have to load at the in house load, if you run for a agent sorry you will not be able to see the load broad, it's called gem app, when you start your your driver I'd and truck number will let you get on it, if you are doing flat right now and get get a step deck do it, if you don't own one we get the rental from extra & I metro and one more place I don't remember, I will get a pic of one of those loads so you can see for yourself

DSK333 Thanks this.
  5. Bigrayon

Aug 16, 2015
    Screenshot_20180517-140202.png

Attached Files:

DSK333 Thanks this.
  6. Bigrayon

Aug 16, 2015
    Know you see for yourself what can happen here and these are agent loads, not all agent have loads, buy have a choice on what you do, I hope these is helpful, as I say I don't give out my info because if you come to work here it is because they pay me any money, it's what I know to be 100%,

DSK333 Thanks this.
  7. OhioHotshot

OhioHotshot Light Load Member

Oct 21, 2012
    Cleveland,Ohio
    Is that gross to the truck before there 25%? These seem to be some specialty loads are these loads constant or is it up and down like regular freight boards, cause I was at Landstar for awhile and certain lanes could pop like this on a regular and others where iffy at best, but to get that higher dollar freight you had to pretty much run out for a couple weeks at a time at least thats what I encountered...

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
  8. OhioHotshot

Oct 21, 2012
    Cleveland,Ohio
    And what do there deductions look like? How much for trailer rental? And what kind of fees are you paying out?

9. Bigrayon

Aug 16, 2015
    I have a truck from quality, my total weekly is 1036 trailer is 186 per week which is included in the 1036 per week, when it's time for my tag it goes up 70 more per week until it's paid off, have to the load you have see there is a sample of what agents have on the load broad, if you know how to get good paying loads from broker you can do well, I have been here two years know and I am in a good place in life and I thank god for it, to be fair if you don't know what you are doing when it comes to dealing with broker's you can lose everything you have, I would tell you and everyone that is thinking about coming here is to run under Central dispatch, by doing so it will open you and agents eyes to see each other, if you don't have someone who is going to get you with a good agent go for Central and learn from there which one is full it are not, my agent is a powerful agent that I use, and yes I find her from Central, I no longer pay for a van because I do power only with her, lot of guys say don't lease don't lease, I can tell you and any one that you can take home over 4500 per week after all is taking out. Every year I gross over 250,000 per year, you can make it here.

OhioHotshot Thanks this.
  10. OhioHotshot

Oct 21, 2012
    Cleveland,Ohio
    I'm dispatching myself off the load boards right now I have been running this way since I left landstar, I enjoy the freedom of going where I want to and staying home as long as I want. I'm just looking for a better % without all the crazy deductions I pay my truck myself and cover my own bobtail and physical damage insurance... If I come aboard I need your agents number lol sounds like she has the good paying freight.. How long do you stay out on the road?

11. Bigrayon

Aug 16, 2015
    Lol I don't put people number out like that, but ask your dm for lari number, she is good at what she do, I am know power only so I do what ever they ask of me, because what they are paying us to run there van will blow your mine, let me just leave it like that,

OhioHotshot Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.