Green questions

Discussion in 'Prime' started by gizmo85, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Brotha D

Brotha D Light Load Member

Dec 30, 2017
    Yes, it's like a marriage, but with none of the benefits. Basically you put your life in someone elses hands (usually a complete stranger) about 12 hours a day while engaging in something that kind of resembles sleeping, and all to make an extra $100 a week.

Streetroddreams and gizmo85 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. gizmo85

gizmo85 Bobtail Member

Jan 12, 2018
    LOL My uncle whom I live with might start with me, all our money goes into the same family account so is team worth it or should. We stay separate?

4. Brotha D

Brotha D Light Load Member

Dec 30, 2017
    Absolutely worth it if you have a team partner you trust and get along with, especially with the new ELD mandate. My comment was meant to be funny of course. But on the serious side, I have had some great team partners over the years, and even drove with my wife for a while. You can make more money, and if your partner has some experience of their own, they can be super helpful in getting you off to a good start in the industry. If both of you are new, the old adage that two heads are better than one will likely ring true.

gizmo85 Thanks this.
  5. gizmo85

gizmo85 Bobtail Member

Jan 12, 2018
    Thank you. With team driving the advantage is the truck keeps moving almost 24/7 so you are always getting miles

6. keebler13579

keebler13579 Heavy Load Member

Nov 16, 2012
    Youve gotta be able to get along with people in tight quarters for long periods of time though thats the hardest part

gizmo85 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.