Greencastle 6022 question

Discussion in 'Wal-Mart' started by slim6596, Feb 23, 2019.

1. slim6596

slim6596 Medium Load Member

Dec 1, 2015
    Multiple times per week. I've swapped trucks as many as 3 times in one week. Distance wise out of Greencastle, you'll go to Spring Valley Illinois, Beaver Dam Wisconsin, Menomonie Wisconsin, Mt Pleasant Iowa, Coldwater Michigan, Grove City Ohio, Seymour Indiana, or Hopkinsville Kentucky. Sometimes, you will just get an empty move to a backhaul vendor to get a load to Gas City Indiana or some such. Once you're at another DC, you run wild (deliver store loads, pickup backhauls, etc). Like this:
    I left Greencastle, went to Menomonie. Left that DC, went to a store in Iowa, dropped/hooked and now headed to a backhaul in Wisconsin to get a load going to Hammond Indiana. Once there, who knows where I'll go. I'm guessing they will head me somewhat towards home being that today is the middle of my week.

truckdriver31 and richardc Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. richardc

richardc Light Load Member

Apr 14, 2013
    Wow. That's really good info. Thank you. Sounds like fun in the summer time, and potential headaches in the winter time. lol. I'm not a huge fan of driving in heavy snow. Seems like it'll still be worth it though.

truckdriver31 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.