GSC TRANSHOLDING

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by Twan, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Twan

Twan Bobtail Member

Oct 1, 2018
    Has anyone heard of GSC TRANSHOLDING? Please help...What kind of company are they. Good? Bad? Thanks so much.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2020
    Reason for edit: Phone number
    u4icwargasm Thanks this.
  2. Richiep209

Richiep209 Bobtail Member

Apr 17, 2020
    My co driver and I quit yesterday and after we quit we got a phone call from Nick (overall Manager) threatening us saying that what ever money they owed us was now there’s and that we had nothing coming and they were also going after what they had just deposited into our bank accounts. All N All they are very unprofessional and there’s a lot of bosses so u really don’t know who is who. We decided to quit after we were on the road for over 3 weeks and when we finally were close to home (CALI) we asked to go home not even a day home when our phones were being blown up with phone calls and messages threatening us saying that we needed to get back on road or they were going to come recover the truck from us with all the expenses on us.... I’m Glad we left that COVER UP COMPANY....

u4icwargasm Thanks this.
  3. localyokal

localyokal Light Load Member

Nov 2, 2013
    Michigan
    Let me guess another eastern euro outfit out of Illinois?

u4icwargasm Thanks this.
  4. Richiep209

Richiep209 Bobtail Member

Apr 17, 2020
    Yeah they’re Russian

u4icwargasm Thanks this.
  5. Ruth

Ruth Bobtail Member

Jun 29, 2020
    SCAM COMPANY reviews are from there office employees this company Dont pay there Drivers you will get stop BY DOT There CSA Score is 97% Every point you get By the DOT $50 they deduct from your check if load is late that $300 off on your check Google this company before you go.( Force dispatch) They work with three different names
    GSG Transholding
    Vinita Express
    Golden state
    DOT# 3094297

6. Ruth

Ruth Bobtail Member

Jun 29, 2020
    SCAM COMPANY reviews are from there office employees this company Dont pay there Drivers you will get stop BY DOT There CSA Score is 97% Every point you get By the DOT $50 they deduct from your check if load is late that $300 off on your check Google this company before you go.( Force dispatch) They work with three different names
    GSG Transholding
    Vinita Express
    Golden state
    DOT# 3094297

7. Cadtutor1

Cadtutor1 Bobtail Member

Sep 19, 2020
    I think this company is ALSO known by Prime Logistics Corp,....very suspicious when their addresses are listed only 1 number different, plus the address here is found as a computer company when you Google it ond look it up on Google maps. Either way, this company sounds just like the Prime Logistics Corp....newest trucks are 3 years old, they do NOT pay the first 50 empty miles when they send you to a shipper....and which wants to work for free? They are NOT transparent on what the freight charge actually is so no way to PROVE you are getting what they SAY you get.....AVOID THIS COMPANY!!!!

8. johnwilliamss

johnwilliamss Bobtail Member

Nov 17, 2020
    I would like to tell you about my work at GSK Transholding. They helped me get comfortable. The equipment is new, it is pleasant to work with it. Decent earnings.
    I don't know anything about other people's experiences. More than in my previous job. The disadvantages are short breaks. I am glad to be working here.

u4icwargasm and REO6205 Thank this.
  9. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    How long have you been working there? Are you a driver or an office person?

u4icwargasm Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.