Hags and Snags

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by RebelYellingRedneck, Feb 24, 2017.

1. RebelYellingRedneck

RebelYellingRedneck Bobtail Member

Feb 13, 2017
    Earth
    Well I been lingering for a little bit lurking around the forum. First off like to say howdy. HOWDY Y'all!
    I been looking to do an L/P and find a place that would fit. There are a million different choices. Gives me a headache just trying to figure out who is decent and who are lying eggheads that are better left alone.
    Now I know there are some (maybe alot) that will say, "dont Do It!" but i just gotta. I can go drive company for anyone I choose but dont know if its worth pulling the trigger on that. I like to make my own decisions and choices rather than have someone tell me where and when to relieve myself or fuel up and take a break. Not that its happened but have heard the horror stories.
    So anyhow I have decided to get a tractor from Quality but havent decided yet on whom to lease under as of yet.
    Any thoughts? Other than the negative ones of course. I have read all those already.
    Anyhow, happy friday night!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Look at Trailer Transit website.
    As you posted; million different choices.

RebelYellingRedneck Thanks this.
  4. Gunner75

Gunner75 Road Train Member

Mar 17, 2014
    Jackson Center Ohio
    I've talked to a couple of guys that are doing LP over here at p&s/national strategic. They were all happy. One of them on his third LP. They won't allow him any more after this one. The other two trucks he took over to Mercer and leased them on over there. They require you to be a company driver for 90 days before they will allow you to go into a lease

RebelYellingRedneck Thanks this.
  5. RebelYellingRedneck

RebelYellingRedneck Bobtail Member

Feb 13, 2017
    Earth
    Thanks. I will take them into consideration.
    Life is a highway......

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.