haha look what i found

Discussion in 'Trucking Industry Regulations' started by phroziac, Jun 5, 2010.

1. dancnoone

dancnoone "Village Idiot"

May 6, 2007
    Mississippi
    Since you brought it up. I witnessed one of our over-weight drivers getting into his truck this past week.

The guy has some serious health issues.

Most noticeable, his circulatory problems. His legs were purple from just below the knees to his feet, I assume. I couldn't see in his shoes. But since he was wearing shorts, I could see the legs. And he almost busted his ### while climbing into the truck.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. dino6960

dino6960 YOUDAMAN

Jun 25, 2009
    florida
    now alot of these comments are oh so very true, it will go like this yes its a health issue,a big safty issue and watch the insurance companys will get involed and set a so called standard,and then the lawsuits will start that is discrimanation!!! so who will win!!! the twinky king for the discrimanation

4. Kabar

Kabar Road Train Member

Nov 5, 2008
    Pell City Al
    This is why many company's are giving wellness test. To cover them and the insurance company. You pass your fine. You don't well it's in the company reg's that EVERYONE must pass as a condition to work. No law suit.

5. Saddle Tramp

Saddle Tramp Medium Load Member

Jul 13, 2009
    laurel, nebraska
    drivers that are heavy need to be careful while around tankers,flatbeds,or any job that requires physical labor. You may get chronic back pain, heart attack, & lower leg problems. just my 2c:biggrin_25514:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.