HAMMER Truck GPS Launches!

Discussion in 'HAMMER: Truck Optimized GPS App | Support Forum' started by Admin, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Greenbug

Greenbug Light Load Member

Oct 4, 2013
    Salt Lake City, UT
    W Grant Line road (E Grant line road is fine) in Tracy California has a weight & length limit, yet it shows all good in the atlas but I assure you its posted and I got a warning for it. Trucks all over this road too. Its next to a Amazon Distro. This tiny stretch of road is County not city is what I was told.

The audible vs the imagery does not match, while the audible says go left right etc, the image to support what its saying and its happened A LOT in So Cal, I was on 605 I think in San Diego it said there was no route it could find yet 605 dumps you into interstate 5 which is obviously truck friendly.

then there is this, right here in downtown SLC. Its pretty clear this isnt a legit way to go. IDK why it does just say stay on 800 S ??

I want to use Hammer, but I think Ill have to wait for now until things get worked out.

IMG_20210415_114133.jpg

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Adele Allison

Adele Allison Bobtail Member HAMMER Support

Oct 7, 2020
    Hi @Greenbug thank you for your through details of the issues you experienced while routing. Routing is a top priority for us. I can assure you this has been escalated to our developers to address as soon as possible. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.Thank you for using HAMMER!

Greenbug Thanks this.
  4. Greenbug

Greenbug Light Load Member

Oct 4, 2013
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Here is another one, for whatever reason Hammer wants me to get off the freeway then back on - of course I didnt but I cant see why it would do that. This direction was there since I plotted it in LA, when I got there it would of put me into traffic.

The is Frank Sinatra Drive, Vegas

IMG_20210419_162235.jpg

Bean Jr. Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Draft saved Draft deleted