Hansen And Adkins .....

Discussion in 'Car Hauler and Auto Carrier Trucking Forum' started by Ace228, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Colorato

Colorato Road Train Member

Feb 22, 2011
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Keep'em 18roll;ng

Keep'em 18roll;ng Light Load Member

Nov 5, 2015
    Hey guys I spoke with a recruiter just the other day and filled out the app, just waiting on them to give me the ok

My ? Is are there any of you hauling out of the Memphis terminal and if so what are you hauling most of the time, how's the pay, and can I expect to be home daily

Thanks guys

4. ShaneA

ShaneA Light Load Member

Aug 15, 2015
    Got a friend that hired in the same time I did out of Memphis. Last time I talked to him he was getting home everyday. I think the haul GM and Chrysler units up there and they both pay well.

Keep'em 18roll;ng Thanks this.
  5. Lonely Hwy

Lonely Hwy Light Load Member

Sep 8, 2015
    The much I've made on a 8 unit load was around 700.00 from Canton,Ms to Ohio. I i had two big units rest was cars it pay okay just depends on what you haul. Truth be told tho I'll rather get paid miles loaded and empty with load pay and back haul pay like the rest of the car hauling companies. Cause certain loads you'll lose money on for driving. But it's a few people that was in my class bout a month ago that has quit over money and mess up trucks. Even the truck I'm in now lacks power bad. I suppose to get another truck in a few weeks they say the first truck I had had grass growing on top of the 5th wheel. It had been sitting a whole year before I got it. I'll rather run out another terminal than Symrna,Tn yard. I hear Lincoln,Al is a good terminal to be at. You get a quick load trailer and not that high rail crap. High rail has its advantages and so do quick loads.

6. some1else

some1else Bobtail Member

Oct 9, 2013
    So I read the whole thread.... boy did that take a while. The only question I want to ask i. If I only want to go home for 4 days straight every month and want to run the wheels off the truck the rest of the time can they accommodate me?

7. jdc68

jdc68 Light Load Member

Aug 23, 2015

There was a guy that had just came out of training that was out for 2 months trying to get ahead on some bill's , I'm sure when he finally went home he was there for some days .

8. Lonely Hwy

Lonely Hwy Light Load Member

Sep 8, 2015
    You can join the A team if you want I'm sure they run hard one guy been out since September I've heard then they say you get a new truck every year or 2 years I've heard not sure on that tho

9. ShaneA

ShaneA Light Load Member

Aug 15, 2015
    Well, how are all you new H&A drivers doing out there. It's been awful quiet on here. Maybe y'all have just been busy like me. So far I've been very happy with my move.

10. Jron2112

Jron2112 Light Load Member

Jun 27, 2013
    I start training on the 18th...anybody work out of the Orlando terminal? I was told I can expect between 75000-85000 first year...is that accurate?

11. Roughneck777

Roughneck777 Bobtail Member

Jan 5, 2016
    I think that might be a little far fetched for a new car hauler. I would say around $60k.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.