hartt transportation

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by buck and a half, Nov 16, 2007.

1. mikel

mikel Light Load Member

Jan 21, 2008
    Springfield,MA
    does anyone know about the routes at hartt ,I was asked to do local work for them out shewsbury,MA,thanks

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bigchuckie

bigchuckie Light Load Member

Oct 3, 2007
    Middle of nowhere maine
    Dont quote me but out of mass probably some cardboard and Poland spring water. Just a guess if your are local

4. wild horse

wild horse Bobtail Member

Mar 28, 2008
    Gardiner, ME
    Local out of Shrewsbury, MA?? You'll be on salery, flat-rated for the day/week and basically you'll deliver most of the freight going around Boston along with other stuff that they want you to do. Day cab's only 2 in the fleet...

Good luck, I'm a local driver out of Auburn and been at Hartt for 3 years and I end up in Canada all the time since I can go.. No, I'm not home like the rest of the Local driver's

5. jeffbassell7005

jeffbassell7005 Bobtail Member

Apr 4, 2010
    Does Hartt hire out of the Florida area? Jacksonville to be more specific. Let me know anybody. Dm me ur name and I'll put it on the app if they pay a recruiting bonus.

6. bigchuckie

bigchuckie Light Load Member

Oct 3, 2007
    Middle of nowhere maine
    I dont work for them but they have a terminal in Sumter SC and the OP had a stepson who lived down that way and worked for Hartt

7. manchester

manchester Bobtail Member

Nov 24, 2010
    manchester nh
    my name is mo can u email me how much hartt of the maine paying O/O.Thanks

8. Gray Knight

Gray Knight Bobtail Member

Jan 2, 2011
    My wife and I drove for Hartt Transportation from July, 2005 until October, 2007. During that 2.5 years, we found Hartt to be a fair and well run company. The equipment was solid and always upgraded with the latest in driving technology. We left the company to pursue a different sort of opportunity, away from driving. Lately, however, we are considering returning to Hartt, if possible. We have discussed other company options but really can't think of any others that we would care to look into.

9. ignoredthought

ignoredthought Bobtail Member

Jan 7, 2011
    move to maine dont work out of sumter eric and michelle are #####

10. Gray Knight

Gray Knight Bobtail Member

Jan 2, 2011
    Interesting... We had Eric as a dispatcher on the "Form Fibre" account. He and Gina were excellent at the time. It would be unfortunate if he has developed an "attitude." Unfortunately, I've seen it happen to several good dispatchers.

11. gerryg48

gerryg48 Bobtail Member

Jan 16, 2011
    sanford, maine
    Hartt is a great company one that I will recommend to anyone. My stay with them was short, however, it was a good learning experience.

Everyone, from recruiting to safety to management were there to answer any questions and offer any help when it was needed.

I wish all of them from my ex coworkers to all the hartt family the very best.

Gerryg48

HeckIGot2Go! Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.