Has anyone ever heard of Truck Relocating Services

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Aubie3344, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Bill51

Bill51 Road Train Member

Jul 27, 2015
    Seems like the only positive reviews are from one-hit wonders.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Ladyoutlaw696

Ladyoutlaw696 Bobtail Member

Sep 3, 2020
    I think some of you couldn’t handle the road if you tried! I’ve been a Professional OTR Driver for over 20 yrs! It is what you make of it... I doubt some of you could make it out there 2wks on your own....

4. Bill51

Bill51 Road Train Member

Jul 27, 2015
    Yee haw. You tell us, sista.

MartinFromBC and Dennixx Thank this.
  5. Driveawaydemon

Driveawaydemon Bobtail Member

May 12, 2022
    I know this is an older thread but I have to put my opinion in. I contracted to trs for 2 years and I grossed over 200k in that time. Sounds great. I saw less than 40k of that. They will tell you that you can and will make over 3k a week which is not that hard to do but they never tell you that you pay for every single penny of "work expense" you come across. They will give you cash advances for everything you need but don't tell you that they charge you fees on your advances. They charge fees in order to use their fuel card. They will make reservations for car rentals but expect you to drive from California to Tennessee in less than 24 hours. They will make all kinds of promises to you about what you can make but once you've been with them for over 3 months, which goes by fast, they quit giving you good miles and reserve those trucks for new recruits. The new drivers get high mile trucks every week while dispatch tells you they only have trucks of under 300 miles. Those always cost more to move than they pay. This is not a good company in any way. I wish I'd never answered the phone when the caller ID said Mesa, AZ. They use you up, keep you in the hole so that you have no choice but to run they're worthless trucks. And once you get wise to their plans and call them on it, they terminate your contract. Usually after they've got you out of the hole and then they give you one last truck as far from home as possible and then they say we're terminating your contract. Find your own way home. The company owner, Rick, is the single most immature and childish person I've ever had the misfortune of working with. STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT.

6. PaulMinternational

PaulMinternational Heavy Load Member

Aug 23, 2022
    By the sound of things if you make 60k you spend 28 or 30 just to work there.
    So my question is what is your pay after expenses? With what has been described so far if you tell me 60k I will have to call you a liar unless your willing to scan all receipts, hours involved and pay stubs. By the sound of things for all hours you invest you should be getting 120k a year.

7. PaulMinternational

PaulMinternational Heavy Load Member

Aug 23, 2022
    Made 200k lost 160k to expenses. What kind of time was invested?

8. MartinFromBC

MartinFromBC Road Train Member

Oct 19, 2018

Thanks for this God of all truckers, and supreme ruler.

Please whip and beat me, and no more rations of bread and water, you've been too kind giving me that.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.